Wanted: Edison A-250 Bedplate Mounting Bolts

Buy, sell, or trade your phonograph-related items here [except music]
Valecnik
Victor VI
Personal Text: Edison Records - Close your eyes and see if the artist does not actually seem to be before you.

Wanted: Edison A-250 Bedplate Mounting Bolts

Post by Valecnik »

I need that set of three bolts that hold the bedplate/motor mounts in place on an A-250. If any one has them please PM me.

Thanks!

PeterF
Victor IV

Re: Wanted: Edison A-250 Bedplate Mounting Bolts

Post by PeterF »

I have a junker A-250 buried in my storage, with a coffee can of loose hardware. Post a photo and I'll try to find 'em.

Valecnik
Victor VI
Personal Text: Edison Records - Close your eyes and see if the artist does not actually seem to be before you.

Post by Valecnik »

PeterF wrote:I have a junker A-250 buried in my storage, with a coffee can of loose hardware. Post a photo and I'll try to find 'em.

Thanks Peter! Sent you a photo.

Valecnik
Victor VI

Post by Valecnik »

Bump, Although I've gotten a couple kind offers to search, nothing nothing in hand so far. Maybe the attached picture helps. I need bolts like those shown in the photograph plus any sleeve they screw into, if there is one.

The second photo shows the abomination I'm trying to fix, (screwed in straight through from the outside of the case). :o

Thanks!
Attachments
A-250 Standard Motor Mount.JPG
Untitled26.jpg
Untitled26.jpg (44.49 KiB) Viewed 487 times