FOR SALE:Edison 52000 block electric Diamond Discs - Various

Buy, sell, or trade your phonograph-related items here [except music]
Victor VI

FOR SALE:Edison 52000 block electric Diamond Discs - Various

Post by 52089 »

Nice selection of electrically recorded Diamond Discs. Not the best shape, but playable (with 1 exception) and priced accordingly.

52484 - Al Friedman aho, Tommy Weir v, Me and the Man in the Moon/Happy Days and Lonely Nights. This is V+++, very close to E-. $75 SOLD

52310 - Old King Cole plays and sings And the Green Grass Grew All Around/Pipe O' Briar. Clean V+, label wear, esp. on L side. $25

52441 - Hank Simmon's Show Boat Quartet, Melodies of Long Ago No. 1/No. 2. V+ $20 SOLD

52499 - John J. Kimmel (Accordion), Floggan Reel/The Trip to the Cottage - Irish Jig. R V+, L V with light scratches. $20

52644 - The New Yorkers - Wedding of the Painted Doll/Sweetheart's Holiday. V+ with light scratches that sometimes sound. Very late title - only 7 numbers higher in the popular series! Hear this copy here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SvZ4xG2kN8I $65 SOLD

52208 - Phil and Jerry - The Ventriloquist and His Dummy Act 1/Act 2. R is G, L is V-. This is a space filler or display $10

52540 - Gladys Rice - I Faw Down and Go Boom/Ploddin' Along. V+ $50 SOLD

Free delivery to Wayne or anywhere with a reasonable distance of my usual route between Framingham, Mass. and Nassau County, NY. Shipping can be arranged, but it would be shipped after Wayne. Trades welcome.

PM to reserve or ask questions. Thanks!
Last edited by 52089 on Sun Oct 07, 2018 8:09 pm, edited 4 times in total.

marco
Victor II

Re: FOR SALE:Edison 52000 block electric Diamond Discs - Var

Post by marco »

52089 wrote:Nice selection of electrically recorded Diamond Discs. Not the best shape, but playable (with 1 exception) and priced accordingly.

52484 - Al Friedman aho, Tommy Weir v, Me and the Man in the Moon/Happy Days and Lonely Nights. This is V+++, very close to E-. $75

52310 - Old King Cole plays and sings And the Green Grass Grew All Around/Pipe O' Briar. Clean V+, label wear, esp. on L side. $25

52441 - Hank Simmon's Show Boat Quartet, Melodies of Long Ago No. 1/No. 2. V+ $20

52499 - John J. Kimmel (Accordion), Floggan Reel/The Trip to the Cottage - Irish Jig. R V+, L V with light scratches. $20

52644 - The New Yorkers - Wedding of the Painted Doll/Sweetheart's Holiday. V+ with light scratches that sometimes sound. Very late title - only 7 numbers higher in the popular series! Hear this copy here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SvZ4xG2kN8I $65

52208 - Phil and Jerry - The Ventriloquist and His Dummy Act 1/Act 2. R is G, L is V-. This is a space filler or display $10

52540 - Gladys Rice - I Faw Down and Go Boom/Ploddin' Along. V+ $50

Free delivery to Wayne or anywhere with a reasonable distance of my usual route between Framingham, Mass. and Nassau County, NY. Shipping can be arranged, but it would be shipped after Wayne. Trades welcome.

PM sent. Thanks! Mark Roberts

drh
Victor IV
Personal Text: A Pathé record...with care will live to speak to your grandchildren when they are as old as you are

Re: FOR SALE:Edison 52000 block electric Diamond Discs - Var

Post by drh »

marco wrote:
52089 wrote:Nice selection of electrically recorded Diamond Discs. Not the best shape, but playable (with 1 exception) and priced accordingly.

52484 - Al Friedman aho, Tommy Weir v, Me and the Man in the Moon/Happy Days and Lonely Nights. This is V+++, very close to E-. $75

52441 - Hank Simmon's Show Boat Quartet, Melodies of Long Ago No. 1/No. 2. V+ $20

52644 - The New Yorkers - Wedding of the Painted Doll/Sweetheart's Holiday. V+ with light scratches that sometimes sound. Very late title - only 7 numbers higher in the popular series! Hear this copy here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SvZ4xG2kN8I $65

52540 - Gladys Rice - I Faw Down and Go Boom/Ploddin' Along. V+ $50

PM sent. Thanks! Mark Roberts
Likewise.