FOR SALE: A Few Things - Inquire

Buy, sell, or trade your phonograph-related items here [except music]
FellowCollector
Victor IV

FOR SALE: A Few Things - Inquire

Post by FellowCollector »

For the few of you who may be arriving early (or have time after) the Wayne NJ show I'm planning to offer for sale a couple of phonographs, cylinders and early 78rpm records from my collection. I don't plan on attending the Wayne show this weekend but if one or two of you are arriving early or staying well after the show and are sincerely interested and willing to travel about 2.75 hours from the show perhaps we can discuss a few things I have to sell. I've been fairly picky with the items I've purchased over the years so most everything I have is original.

Some of the items I'm planning to offer for sale are in the brief list below. If you have a sincere interest in these please send a Private Message (only, please) and we can discuss details.

I'm casually looking for a very early Edison Spring Motor (brass mandrel, low serial, etc) and any U-S or Lakeside external horn phonographs and parts so these (and potentially lots of other goodies from my collection) can be available for trading if you have these and can bring them along with you.

Please accept that I can't promise we'll be able to meet as my free time schedule varies a lot but who knows? ;)

Amberola 30's (one complete, several in parts)
Amberola 50's (oak and mahogany - complete and working)
Amberola 75 (oak complete but door has been poorly repaired long before I purchased it)
Edison B-150 with rare early RED Edison record albums
Columbia AT Graphophone
Oxford (BKT) rear mount (plays beautifully)
Nice (original finish) dark oak VV-XIV
Nice early dark oak table model VV-X
Early table model VV-XI (needs mainspring work and missing door knobs)
Original flowered morning glory cylinder horns
Nice early C-250 drawers
Whatever else I decide to offer for sale ;)

Again...PM only please...if sincerely interested. Thanks.

Doug
Attachments
IMG_3673.JPG
IMG_3672.JPG
IMG_3671.JPG
IMG_3670.JPG