FOR SALE - Victor Victrola VV-330 - $400

Buy, sell, or trade your phonograph-related items here [except music]
brianu
Victor V
Personal Text: on instagram as "oncedeadsound"

FOR SALE - Victor Victrola VV-330 - $400

Post by brianu »

I really need to clear out some larger things before we move... I've been using craigslist, but figured some things would be better appreciated here... I'll post some more photos as soon as I can take them, but I bought this VV-330 to restore a year or so ago, just couldn't find the time to get to it and would now just like to get my money back out of it...

This is the upscale serpentine console model with the bowed front and sides and humpback styled lid... really cool looking machine... they only made about 3600 of these around 1922.

The mahogany finish is decent, showing wear in some areas but would clean up really nicely... this was also stored in a damp environment, so the veneer is lifting randomly along the edges and on the doors... one of the knobs is missing, but otherwise this machine is complete and running well, and all the gold plated hardware is in excellent condition, as is the No. 2 reproducer. I had removed the motor board when moving this into the house and snapping a few quick shots, so even though it's not in the photos I just posted, it's there, all is complete... and I can provide more shots soon.

Again, I'll post some photos shortly. If interested, I can bring this to the Wayne show this weekend, otherwise it would have to be picked up in southern NJ. You can message me or email brianu73 at hotmail.

Thanks.
Attachments
IMG_1201.JPG
IMG_1204.JPG
Last edited by brianu on Fri Oct 12, 2018 11:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

travisgreyfox
Victor IV

Re: FOR SALE - Victor Victrola VV-330 - $450

Post by travisgreyfox »

Nice machine. I have always loved this model.

brianu
Victor V
Personal Text: on instagram as "oncedeadsound"

Re: FOR SALE - Victor Victrola VV-330 - $400

Post by brianu »

How's $400? This is an untouched example in need of some basic clean-up and restoration... four-spring motor runs well... I can bring this to Wayne this weekend.