The Talking Machine Forum — For All Antique Phonographs & Recordings

It is currently Wed Dec 19, 2018 9:24 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Forum rules


Please click here to view the forum rules



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: WANTED: PERFECT 14726 Sunday / Look Up and Smile
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 5:22 pm 
Offline
Victor II
User avatar
The Phonograph Stop
Joined: Thu Aug 24, 2017 6:59 pm
Posts: 212
Location: Southern New Jersey
gramophone-georg wrote:
pellicano1 wrote:
gramophone-georg wrote:
PM sent! Glad I could help. Lucky I had 2! :lol:

WOW you have 2? This one is one of those that has evaded me since mine broke. There is one on ebay but he wants $350 lol.

Thanks again!! Made my day :)


Damn, I shoulda priced it higher! :lol:

And the same guy has had this record on sale for over a year haha. I wrote him one time and he stated it is a rare record. In which I responded by, no its not rare. Its hard to find, but not rare. They made many of these. But its still there and will not be going anywhere. HEY If I break the one I am getting from you I have a very expensive backup lmao!

Thanks again!!
Steve
I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work.
Thomas A. Edison


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: FOUND: PERFECT 14726 Sunday / Look Up and Smile
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 5:38 am 
Offline
Victor II
User avatar
Joined: Sun Mar 19, 2017 7:14 pm
Posts: 371
Location: Long Island NY
AWESOME!!!!
:)
My Kingdom for an Amberola III lower shelf!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: FOUND: PERFECT 14726 Sunday / Look Up and Smile
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 3:49 pm 
Offline
Victor II
User avatar
The Phonograph Stop
Joined: Thu Aug 24, 2017 6:59 pm
Posts: 212
Location: Southern New Jersey
OldRestorer wrote:
AWESOME!!!!
:)

Thanks man!! Finally lol. Im guessing you saw my multiple Facebook ads asking for anyone having a copy!
I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work.
Thomas A. Edison


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: FOUND: PERFECT 14726 Sunday / Look Up and Smile
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2018 8:20 am 
Offline
Victor II
User avatar
The Phonograph Stop
Joined: Thu Aug 24, 2017 6:59 pm
Posts: 212
Location: Southern New Jersey
Thanks again Geo!!! You weren't kidding when you said it was in excellent condition! An E+ easy!!
Here is the Sunday side: https://youtu.be/zvViCRlqe9s
I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work.
Thomas A. Edison


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: FOUND: PERFECT 14726 Sunday / Look Up and Smile
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2018 1:02 pm 
Offline
Victor IV
Joined: Tue Jan 21, 2014 12:55 am
Posts: 1968
Location: Eugene/ Springfield Oregon USA
pellicano1 wrote:
Thanks again Geo!!! You weren't kidding when you said it was in excellent condition! An E+ easy!!
Here is the Sunday side: https://youtu.be/zvViCRlqe9s


Don't know if you noticed but I have the Ben Selvin (as The Radiolites) version of "Sunday" also with Kaley on Columbia up for sale now- very clean copy.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: FOUND: PERFECT 14726 Sunday / Look Up and Smile
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2018 6:10 pm 
Offline
Victor II
User avatar
The Phonograph Stop
Joined: Thu Aug 24, 2017 6:59 pm
Posts: 212
Location: Southern New Jersey
gramophone-georg wrote:
pellicano1 wrote:
Thanks again Geo!!! You weren't kidding when you said it was in excellent condition! An E+ easy!!
Here is the Sunday side: https://youtu.be/zvViCRlqe9s


Don't know if you noticed but I have the Ben Selvin (as The Radiolites) version of "Sunday" also with Kaley on Columbia up for sale now- very clean copy.

Ah no thanks but thanks for offering! Wouldnt happen to have an Al Bowlly "Midnight the stars and you" would ya? Thats another "want". lol.
I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work.
Thomas A. Edison


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: FOUND: PERFECT 14726 Sunday / Look Up and Smile
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2018 10:10 pm 
Offline
Victor IV
Joined: Tue Jan 21, 2014 12:55 am
Posts: 1968
Location: Eugene/ Springfield Oregon USA
pellicano1 wrote:
gramophone-georg wrote:
pellicano1 wrote:
Thanks again Geo!!! You weren't kidding when you said it was in excellent condition! An E+ easy!!
Here is the Sunday side: https://youtu.be/zvViCRlqe9s


Don't know if you noticed but I have the Ben Selvin (as The Radiolites) version of "Sunday" also with Kaley on Columbia up for sale now- very clean copy.

Ah no thanks but thanks for offering! Wouldnt happen to have an Al Bowlly "Midnight the stars and you" would ya? Thats another "want". lol.


All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. ;)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: FOUND: PERFECT 14726 Sunday / Look Up and Smile
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2018 4:36 pm 
Offline
Victor II
User avatar
The Phonograph Stop
Joined: Thu Aug 24, 2017 6:59 pm
Posts: 212
Location: Southern New Jersey
Ah no thanks but thanks for offering! Wouldnt happen to have an Al Bowlly "Midnight the stars and you" would ya? Thats another "want". lol.[/quote]

All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. ;)[/quote]
Wendy....give me the baaaat.... lol.
Is that a yes or no?
I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work.
Thomas A. Edison


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: FOUND: PERFECT 14726 Sunday / Look Up and Smile
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2018 9:27 pm 
Offline
Victor IV
Joined: Tue Jan 21, 2014 12:55 am
Posts: 1968
Location: Eugene/ Springfield Oregon USA
pellicano1 wrote:
Ah no thanks but thanks for offering! Wouldnt happen to have an Al Bowlly "Midnight the stars and you" would ya? Thats another "want". lol.


All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. ;)[/quote]
Wendy....give me the baaaat.... lol.
Is that a yes or no?[/quote]

Sorry- don't have that one. There are 2 on eBay though.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], Google [Bot] and 11 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
Americanized by Maël Soucaze.