SOLD - Victrola VV-1-70 Tabletop Project - $100

Buy, sell, or trade your phonograph-related items here [except music]
brianu
Victor V
Personal Text: on instagram as "oncedeadsound"

SOLD - Victrola VV-1-70 Tabletop Project - $100

Post by brianu »

I bought this through the forum a few years ago and just never got to it... now that we're moving again, I'm trying to unload what I can... this is VV-1-70 project machine, complete but for a reproducer... the pot metal support bracket for the tonearm has been repaired in a functional way, but ideally should be replaced with an aluminum reproduction... the motor runs well, and the case is solid but shows wear as can be seen in the photos... I've done nothing to this and am only looking to recover what I paid for it... it should really clean up well without much work and would make for a fine, compact sized regular player. This can be picked up in southern NJ, postage would be extra, or I can bring it to the Wayne show this Sunday... $125. If interested, send me a message or email brianu73 at Hotmail.

Thanks.
Attachments
IMG_3327.JPG
IMG_3329.JPG
IMG_3330.JPG
IMG_3331.JPG
IMG_3328.JPG
Last edited by brianu on Sun Oct 14, 2018 10:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

brianu
Victor V
Personal Text: on instagram as "oncedeadsound"

Re: FOR SALE - Victrola VV-1-70 Tabletop Project - $100

Post by brianu »

How's $100 for this fairly basic project? Motor runs well... I can bring this to Wayne this weekend.

VanEpsFan1914
Victor VI
Personal Text: I've got both kinds of music--classical & rag-time.

Post by VanEpsFan1914 »

Someone remove me of this temptation! I just got a Columbia BN and a cygnetless Fireside and now THIS has to linger in the Trader? For $100 it's practically going a-begging!

Vinrage_mania
Victor II

Post by Vinrage_mania »

It is supriseing ,I have to restrain myself it would look nice with my 1-90 .....BUT I have too much stuff!!!