Buy, sell, or trade your phonograph-related items here [except music]
Phonomark
Victor II

FOR SALE: Christmas and Easter Cylinder Records - Various

Post by Phonomark »

Fellow Forum Members:

Here are some Christmas and Easter Cylinder Records I have available:

2 Minute Wax
  • 8837 Oh Come All Ye Faithful - Announced and sung by the Edison Quartette. VG+ condition with Box and Non-Matching Lid SOLD
    9091 You Must Think I'm Santa Claus - Announced and sung by Tascott. VG+ condition with Box and Non-Matching Lid $40
    9703 Ring Out The Bells For Christmas - Announced by the Edison Concert Band. VG+ condition with Box and Non-Matching Lid SOLD

4 Minute Wax Amberol
  • 105 Christ Has Won The Victory - Easter Anthem by the Edison Concert Band. E- condition with Box and Matching Lid $20
    560 Bells of Christmas - Edison Concert Band and Chorus. E- condition with Box and Matching Lid $15
    575 The Birthday of a King - Christmas Anthem by James F. Harrison and Mixed Chorus. E- condition with Box and Matching Lid $25
    840 Ring Out The Bells For Christmas - Edison Concert Band and Edison Mixed Quartette. E- condition with Box and Matching Lid $15
4 Minute Blue Amberol
  • 1606 Silent Night - Elizabeth Spencer and Anthony Harrison. E- condition with Box and Matching Lid SOLD
    2090 Bells Of Christmas - Edison Concert Band and Chorus. VG+ condition with Box, No Lid $15
    2092 Old Jim's Christmas Hymn - Anthony and Harrison. VG+ condition with Box, No Lid $10
    2210 Hallelujah, Chris Has Risen - Easter Anthem by Edison Mixed Quartet. E condition with Box and Matching Lid $20
    2476 The Birthday of a King - Baritone by Thomas Chalmers and Chorus. E condition with Box and Matching Lid $30
    3029 Joy To The World - The Carol Singers. E+ (Mint) condition with Box and Matching Lid SOLD
    3034 Santa Claus Song - Singing with Yodle by George Watson E+ (Mint) condition with Box and Matching Lid $40
    3349 We Three Kings Of Orient Are - The Carol Singers E- condition with Box with Matching Lid SOLD
    3429 Victory Easter Carol - The Carol Singers E- condition with Box with Matching Lid $30
    23143 Sweet Christmas Bells - Pike and Dawson E- condition with Box, No Lid $20

Prices Listed plus Shipping.

I can send either USPS Media Mail or USPS Priority Mail, your choice.

Paypal Friends and Family Only.

Thanks and Happy Holidays

Mark
Last edited by Phonomark on Thu Dec 06, 2018 1:17 am, edited 7 times in total.

gsphonos
Victor II

Re: FOR SALE: Christmas and Easter Cylinder Records - Vario

Post by gsphonos »

I will take We Three Kings!

Mike Sorter

Phonomark
Victor II

Post by Phonomark »

Added a couple more and revised some asking prices.

-Mark

Bob
Victor II

Post by Bob »

I will take Joy to the World.

Bob

EdisonWizard
Victor III

Post by EdisonWizard »

I’ll take silent night
J.F.

Phonomark
Victor II

Post by Phonomark »

One Last Bump before Christmas. Get your holiday music now. Dropped the prices of each record...will take offers, especially on bundles.

-Mark