FOR SALE : New Paper and Annual Half-Price Sale - Various

Buy, sell, or trade your phonograph-related items here [except music]
Shawn
Victor IV
Personal Text: Its only Fun, when we're all having Fun!

FOR SALE : New Paper and Annual Half-Price Sale - Various

Post by Shawn »

Folks,

I have some exciting new paper available since I last posted here. And even more exciting, I am offering all of my paper items at ½ price!! That's right. From now until December 20th, for each item you buy, you will pay only one-half of what ever price is listed in the attached catalog of over 150 paper items. As an additional bonus, for orders over $25.00, I'll accept PayPal friends and family!

Below are some of the exciting new reprints that I have recently produced. Its been a while since I advertised, so look through the complete catalog at the bottom of this posting page. There may be many more new items not highlighted in this post!!!
  • The first new catalog is from Edison, around 1903. Its 32 pages with some stories, and listings of the machines available at that time! A great, seldom seen catalog. Priced at $10.00, for a short time - only $5.00!!!

The second new catalog is from Columbia. Its a dealer parts catalog from 1914. It includes outside horn as well as inside horn phonograph parts. Something pretty special to see dealer items. Priced at $10.00, for a short time - only $5.00!!!

Our third item is from Victor. A stunning color catalog for the Victor Victrola XVIII. This one is huge! An outstanding item to go with your high-end machine. Listed in the catalog at $8.00, for a short time - only $4.00!!!

Our fourth item is from Edison. An instruction catalog for the prolifically produced Amberola 30. An outstanding item to go with your machine. Priced at $5.00, for a short time - only $2.50!!!

Our fifth item is from Edison. An instruction sheet for the Edison Eclipse - SUPER HARD TO FIND. Each are aged to be individual. This one is not in the catalog below, but is available in a limited run. Priced at $12.00, for a short time - only $6.00!!!

Our final item is an Edison Book mark. Shown in the picture below is the backside of the book mark. The front side has a beautiful lady in Victorian wear. Highly colorful. Priced at $4.00, for a short time - only $2.00!!!
All items are pictured below. Don't forget to check out the full catalog at the bottom of this posting. Easiest way to ensure you getting what you want is to order by the blue number beside each item offered. ALL HALF PRICE UNTIL DECEMBER 20th!

Shipping is additional at estimated cost. I will send media rate if requested. PayPal friends and family accepted for orders of items over $25.00 for this limited time sale. Checks great for under $25.00 order, or any order for that matter!

Contact me with interest at: MShawnORourke@gmail.com
Lasting Front Back.png
Columbia Parts Front.png
VE 18 Outside.png
Edison Amberola 30  (2).png
IMG_20181130_102514320.jpg
Bookmark Back.png
OPEN ATTACHMENT BELOW TO SEE THE COMPLETE CATALOG!!!
Paper Pages.pdf
(5.93 MiB) Downloaded 123 times
Subscribe to my music and phonograph videos at https://www.youtube.com/@Shawn_O_Phonograph

outune
Victor IV

Re: FOR SALE : New Paper and Annual Half-Price Sale - Variou

Post by outune »

Hi Shawn-- I will send an email to order the Victrola XVIII manual to go with my newly found Circassian Walnut XVIII. Thank for offering such a wide variety of great resources.

Brad Abell

Victor O

Post by 7309 »

EM sent - Great Items - Couldn't help myself.

Victor O

Post by 7309 »

Sent you a pm

PHONOMIKE
Victor III

Post by PHONOMIKE »

Email sent.

Mike

alang
VTLA