SOLD: New old stock top ½ DD reproducer $35.00

Buy, sell, or trade your phonograph-related items here [except music]
ehs004
Victor III

SOLD: New old stock top ½ DD reproducer $35.00

Post by ehs004 »

This was a NOS i bought but i only needed bottom ½ . It has a very nice finish and could be used to upgrade a well worn finish . Plus exact shipping in USA .
Thanks Eric
Attachments
Diamond Disc reproducer (3).JPG
Diamond Disc reproducer (1).JPG
Diamond Disc reproducer (2).JPG
Last edited by ehs004 on Tue Dec 11, 2018 3:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

marco
Victor II

Re: FOR SALE: New old stock top ½ DD reproducer $35.00

Post by marco »

ehs004 wrote:This was a NOS i bought but i only needed bottom ½ . It has a very nice finish and could be used to upgrade a well worn finish . Plus exact shipping in USA .
Thanks Eric
Was this from a standard Edison Diamond Disc Reproducer, New Standard/Edisonic with round weight or the last type Edisonic with the squared off larger weight used on the "New Edison" long play machines and the Edisonic machines? Are they interchangeable? Thanks! Mark Roberts

fran604g
Victor VI
Personal Text: I'm Feeling Cranky

Post by fran604g »

marco wrote:
ehs004 wrote:This was a NOS i bought but i only needed bottom ½ . It has a very nice finish and could be used to upgrade a well worn finish . Plus exact shipping in USA .
Thanks Eric
Was this from a standard Edison Diamond Disc Reproducer, New Standard/Edisonic with round weight or the last type Edisonic with the squared off larger weight used on the "New Edison" long play machines and the Edisonic machines? Are they interchangeable? Thanks! Mark Roberts
If it was a New Standard/Edisonic it would have "NS" in the serial number.
Francis; "i" for him, "e" for her
"Even a blind squirrel finds a nut once in a while" - the unappreciative supervisor.

ehs004
Victor III

Post by ehs004 »

Marco,
It was from a late standard weight type , came in a cardboard box and a wooden holder .
Thanks Eric