FOR SALE: Type 1 Changer Alum Unfinished Sets & Single Parts

Buy, sell, or trade your phonograph-related items here [except music]
Victrola-Monkey
Victor III

FOR SALE: Type 1 Changer Alum Unfinished Sets & Single Parts

Post by Victrola-Monkey »

NEW UPDATES AS OF 1/17/19:

$150 PER SET ON THE TMF, and

NOW THE INDIVIDUAL ALUMINUM REPLACEMENT PARTS ARE AVAILABLE (contact me on TMF by PM or email for 10% off the prices listed on eBay at https://www.ebay.com/sch/victrola-monke ... pg=&_from=)

Just in time for Christmas...

$175 per set or *$300 for two sets!!!

For only a third to almost a quarter of the price of my machined and ready to use Aluminum & Brass Replacement Sets, of which there are only a very few left and I will not be making more (see link below), you can now buy the 5 cast parts raw. Meaning you do the grinding, drilling, and tapping.

Finished set listing:
http://forum.talkingmachine.info/viewto ... =9&t=37990

Instructions included, which contains drill location patterns, drill and tap sizes, and other specifics to complete the job.

The parts are sold with their drill hole locations marked.

Also includes the bolts, set-screws, brass dowel, and nut hardware needed for all style machines (Early, Mid, and Late).

Though the 4 brass gears are not included with this Un-machined Replacement Set, I do provide info on where they can be ordered for about $125.

My 12 page Removal & Installation Instructions are included, which contains 7 video links to YouTube.com which makes updating your VE 10-50, VE 10-51, VE 10-70, or VE 9-55 easy work.

Note the first two photos show the parts included for the low $175 price. The last two photos shows these parts side by side with the complete ready to go set for $550.

Shipping included.

Happy Holidays!
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg
BCA18E75-12D2-48AA-B4D9-C163776922E3.jpeg
D91B786C-8227-41EC-A6A1-C5BF1B3C1813.jpeg
Last edited by Victrola-Monkey on Thu Jan 17, 2019 1:37 am, edited 2 times in total.

Victrola-Monkey
Victor III

Re: FOR SALE: Type 1 Changer Alum Un-finished Sets $175 - $

I have updated this posting with my new incredibly low price of only $175 per set or $300 for two or more sets.

StL Bill
Victor I

Post by StL Bill »

Wayne, PM sent.

Bill

Victrola-Monkey
Victor III

If you are interested in what it takes to complete an unfinished set, you can read my newly created:

"HOW TO MACHINE THE UNFINISHED TYPE-1 CHANGER ALUMINUM REPLACEMENT SET INSTRUCTIONS"

Though a hard copy comes along with a purchased set, these instructions may also help you correct any replacement sets you may purchased from other providers that don't quite fully function.

The instructions come in two parts... pages 1-4 & pages 5-9, and are available below for downloading. The first download is the text and the second are the diagrams. Be sure to get both.

Merry Christmas to all.
Attachments
Machining Instructions pages 1-4 v1.0.pdf
(160.36 KiB) Downloaded 78 times
Machine Instructions pages 5-9 v1.0.pdf
(1.73 MiB) Downloaded 72 times

JerryVan
Victor Monarch Special

Post by JerryVan »

Do you sell just the change lever, shown in your first photo, lower left? I have an 8-60 with a broken one.

Victrola-Monkey
Victor III

I’m sorry, I do not. The parts were casted one complete set of 5 at a time. At this point I don’t want to break up the sets.

JerryVan
Victor Monarch Special

Post by JerryVan »

Victrola-Monkey wrote:I’m sorry, I do not. The parts were casted one complete set of 5 at a time. At this point I don’t want to break up the sets.
Very understandable. Thank you.

Victrola-Monkey
Victor III

Re: FOR SALE: Type 1 Changer Alum Unfinished Sets & Single P

NEW UPDATES AS OF 1/17/19:

$150 PER SET ON THE TMF, and

NOW THE INDIVIDUAL ALUMINUM REPLACEMENT PARTS ARE AVAILABLE SEPARATELY (contact me on TMF by PM or email for 10% off the prices listed on eBay at https://www.ebay.com/sch/victrola-monke ... pg=&_from=), and

NO MORE FINISHED SETS ARE AVAILABLE, ONLY THE UNFINISHED SETS AND SINGLE PARTS ARE AVAILABLE.

NOTE THAT UNFINISHED REPLACEMENT SETS AND THE RECORD PAD INDIVIDUALLY PURCHASED NOW COME WITH THE FELT FOR THE RECORD PAD AND THE RECORD SHOOT GUIDE. For those who have previously purchased the Unfinished Replacement Kits, I will be mailing you the felt for free.
Attachments
427AD4FC-218A-4DD2-AD44-53E5B1DD9508.jpeg
Last edited by Victrola-Monkey on Thu Jan 17, 2019 11:38 am, edited 2 times in total.

JerryVan
Victor Monarch Special

Post by JerryVan »

PM sent.

Victrola-Monkey
Victor III

I still have these sets available.