FOR SALE: RARE 1907 COLUMBIA "SYMPHONY GRAND" PHONO - $2700.

Buy, sell, or trade your phonograph-related items here [except music]
Thevictrolaman
Victor Jr

FOR SALE: RARE 1907 COLUMBIA "SYMPHONY GRAND" PHONO - $2700.

Post by Thevictrolaman »

FOR SALE: RARE 1907 COLUMBIA "SYMPHONY GRAND" DISC GRAPHOPHONE - $2700. VERY NICE EXAMPLE! PRICE REDUCED FROM $2900! For any Antique Phonograph Collectors out there that don't already know it, this was the FIRST Inside Horn Model Floor Model Phonograph Offered For Sale By Columbia. It was made to compete with the First Victor Victrola (the "Flat Top Pooley" Model, known as the VTLA). They are VERY UNCOMMON and used the mechanism of the TOP-OF-THE-LINE Model Outside Horn Machine at that time. They used to be valued much higher years ago due to their scarcity (like $4000.), but as many of you know, prices have been off in recent years, so I'm offering it at a Very Reasonable Price, considering how few of these are in existence! If you want to buy this machine and pay for it now, I can deliver it to the Union Illinois Phonograph Show in June at no extra charge (I live in the Chicago area) OR if you are going to attend the Orlando Antique Phonograph Show, this January 25th & 26th, I could deliver it there as well. I also set-up and sell at the Brimfield, Mass. Antique Show in May, in the event that you want to pick it up there. This machine has some weight to it (I'm guessing 150# - 175#), so bring a vehicle that can be loaded easily. The size is 31 ¾" wide (less than you might have thought), 23 ¾" deep (front to back) and 52" tall. Let me know ASAP if you want to add this RARE Machine to your collection, since I will be leaving here soon (probably Jan. 7th or so) to make the trip down to Florida since I also sell at some other general antique shows while down there. If you need any more info on the Orlando Antique phonograph Show, "Google" that name and PLEASE NOTE THAT A LOCATION CHANGE HAS BEEN MADE FOR THIS NEXT SHOW THERE! IT HAS BEEN MOVED TO THE CLARION HOTEL NEAR ORLANDO INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT. RON HARING "THE VICTROLA MAN" 17024 FRAZIER RD., PLANO, IL 60545 (630)552-1558 (Home landline - here more than not) Or (630) 207-5128 (my cell - more for when I'm traveling). E-Mail: victrolman@aol.com IT'S BEST TO CALL ME IF YOU WANT AN IMMEDIATE RESPONSE. I don't login all that often here to check any messages. THANKS MUCH!
Attachments
Symphony1.JPG
Symphony7.JPG
Symphony6.JPG
Symphony5.JPG
Symphony3.JPG
Symphony2.JPG
Symphony4.JPG

Last bumped by Thevictrolaman on Sat Dec 29, 2018 12:19 pm.