For Sale: Hot 10" 78's - $30

Buy, sell, or trade your phonograph-related items here [except music]
donniej
Victor III

For Sale: Hot 10" 78's - $30

Post by donniej »

Single-sided reproductions made in a shellac-compatible resin. Shipping is $5 per order via USPS media mail.
The following are available;

Gennett 5132-A "Dipper Mouth Blues" (AKA "Sugar Foot Stomp") - King Oliver (with Louis). The original was E condition, probably the nicest copy of a 1923 Gennett I've ever seen. The other side is below. ONE COPY SOLD, two copies are still available.

One copy of each of the following are currently available:

Gennett 5132-B "Weather Bird Rag" - King Oliver (with Louis). Again, the original was E condition, probably the nicest copy of a 1923 Gennett I've ever seen.

Gennett 5105-B "That's A Plenty" - New Orleans Rhythm Kings. The original was E- to VG+.

Gennett 3076-A "Milenberg Joys" - New Orleans Rhythm Kings. The original was E- to VG+.

Gennett 5274-A "Krooked Blues" - King Oliver. The second rarest of the King Oliver Gennett's (<25 known copies). The original was in VG- condition. The other side is below.

Gennett 5274-B "Alligator Hop" - King Oliver. The second rarest of the King Oliver Gennett's (<25 known copies). The original was in VG- condition. The other side is above.

SOLD - Victor 19165 "Charleston-Medley" - Arthur Gibbs and his gang. The original was E condition. This is the first recording of "Charleston".

Columbia 3970 - "Lady Be Good - I'd Rather Charleston" - Fred & Adele Astaire with George Gershwin at the piano. The original was in near-mint condition.