FOR SALE: A Few Hard To Find Records - Various

Buy, sell, or trade your phonograph-related items here [except music]
FellowCollector
Victor IV

FOR SALE: A Few Hard To Find Records - Various

Post by FellowCollector »

All of these records have been in my collection for many years. All are in very good to excellent playing condition. Apologies for rather poor pictures as it's cloudy here today and lighting is bad. But most of these are very nice. Some may need a light cleaning. USPS shipping will be extra and at cost. Please send a PM with interest. Thanks!

Doug

12 inch:

1. Pathé Demonstration Record "Exhibiting the superiority of Pathé recording" E/E $75

2. "Travel, Travel Little Star" - Montgomery and Stone (Victor purple patents) V+ $25

3. The Historic Record Society - with signatures of Alice Nielsen and Amelita Galli-Gurci - interesting Victor GOLD bat wing label with red lettering E+ $50

4. Victor Special label featuring Benito Mussolini E+ Very Rare! $75

5. Columbia Disco Doble featuring Pablo Casals (artist signature in master in runoff area) E+ $40

6. "Jimmie and Maggie at the Hippodrome" / "Bashful Henry and Lovin' Lucy" - Miss Jones and Mr. Spencer E- $30

7. SOLD "This is the $15,000 VICTOR RECORD" (in original sleeve!) - very scarce Victor scroll #36000 "Two American Sketches"/"Song of the Bayou" E+ $50

10 inch:

8. William Jennings Bryan "An Ideal Republic" / "Immortality" Victor #16168 Near Mint! No spindle marks. Likely never played including by me! $40

9. SOLD "THE FOX" Talking Book Corporation record-Rare cardboard picture cutout record very scarce especially in nice condition. Record has needle mark $50

10. Victor inset picture label - King George V and Queen Mary #19072 V+ $30

11. "The Art Of Playing the Tenor Banjo" selected lesson - New York Academy of Music E/E $25

12. "I'm A Jazz Vampire" Aileen Stanley - Pathé vertical cut sapphire label nice E/E $40

13. SOLD Gold foil LEEDS RECORD - William Tell Overture scuffs and light scratches hard to find label $35

14. SOLD Eldridge Johnson Victor Monarch Record "Fable Of The Goat And The Fox Story For Little Folks by Len Spencer" #3459 couple needle drops $50

15. Glacier Park Indians (Blackfeet Tribe) on Victor #17611 "White Dog Song & Grass Dance" / "Medicine Song" VERY RARE E+ $50

16. "Charleston Cabin" Whitey Kaufman's Original Pennsylvania Serenaders #19304 V+ $40

17. "TOSCA" sung by Sig. Enrico Caruso Gramophone Concert Record V+ hard to find (here in the States anyway) $40

18. Early Victor bat wing label featuring Kindergarten Rhythms "Theme for High Stepping Horses","Horses or Reindeer Running","Theme For Skipping", etc. E/E- $25

19. Edison Diamond Disc #50211 "Antony's Address Over The Body Of Caesar" Harry Humphrey shiny E+ $40

20. SOLD PICK THE WINNER (A Horse Race Game for Parties) Victor #25889 Scarce Victor puzzle record! E+ $50

Doug
Attachments
IMG_4431.JPG
IMG_4430.JPG
IMG_4428.JPG
IMG_4426.JPG
IMG_4425.JPG
IMG_4424.JPG
IMG_4421.JPG
IMG_4420.JPG
IMG_4419.JPG
IMG_4418.JPG
IMG_4417.JPG
IMG_4416.JPG
IMG_4415.JPG
IMG_4414.JPG
IMG_4412.JPG
IMG_4411.JPG
IMG_4410.JPG
IMG_4409.JPG
IMG_4408.JPG
IMG_4407.JPG
IMG_4406.JPG
IMG_4405.JPG
Last edited by FellowCollector on Sat Feb 23, 2019 5:08 pm, edited 4 times in total.

victor 15-1
Victor I
Personal Text: to own an electrola is a blessing

Re: FOR SALE: A Few Hard To Find Records - Various

Post by victor 15-1 »

FellowCollector wrote:All of these records have been in my collection for many years. All are in very good to excellent playing condition. Apologies for rather poor pictures as it's cloudy here today and lighting is bad. But most of these are very nice. Some may need a light cleaning. USPS shipping will be extra and at cost. Please send a PM with interest. Thanks!

Doug

12 inch:

1. Pathé Demonstration Record "Exhibiting the superiority of Pathé recording" E/E $75

2. "Travel, Travel Little Star" - Montgomery and Stone (Victor purple patents) V+ $25

3. The Historic Record Society - with signatures of Alice Nielsen and Amelita Galli-Gurci - interesting Victor GOLD bat wing label with red lettering E+ $50

4. Victor Special label featuring Benito Mussolini E+ Very Rare! $75

5. Columbia Disco Doble featuring Pablo Casals (artist signature in master in runoff area) E+ $40

6. "Jimmie and Maggie at the Hippodrome" / "Bashful Henry and Lovin' Lucy" - Miss Jones and Mr. Spencer E- $30

7. "This is the $15,000 VICTOR RECORD" (in original sleeve!) - very scarce Victor scroll #36000 "Two American Sketches"/"Song of the Bayou" E+ $50

10 inch:

8. William Jennings Bryan "An Ideal Republic" / "Immortality" Victor #16168 Near Mint! No spindle marks. Likely never played including by me! $40

9. "THE FOX" Talking Book Corporation record-Rare cardboard picture cutout record very scarce especially in nice condition. Record has needle mark $50

10. Victor inset picture label - King George V and Queen Mary #19072 V+ $30

11. "The Art Of Playing the Tenor Banjo" selected lesson - New York Academy of Music E/E $25

12. "I'm A Jazz Vampire" Aileen Stanley - Pathé vertical cut sapphire label nice E/E $40

13. Gold foil LEEDS RECORD - William Tell Overture scuffs and light scratches hard to find label $35

14. Eldridge Johnson Victor Monarch Record "Fable Of The Goat And The Fox Story For Little Folks by Len Spencer" #3459 couple needle drops $50

15. Glacier Park Indians (Blackfeet Tribe) on Victor #17611 "White Dog Song & Grass Dance" / "Medicine Song" VERY RARE E+ $50

16. "Charleston Cabin" Whitey Kaufman's Original Pennsylvania Serenaders #19304 V+ $40

17. "TOSCA" sung by Sig. Enrico Caruso Gramophone Concert Record V+ hard to find (here in the States anyway) $40

18. Early Victor bat wing label featuring Kindergarten Rhythms "Theme for High Stepping Horses","Horses or Reindeer Running","Theme For Skipping", etc. E/E- $25

19. Edison Diamond Disc #50211 "Antony's Address Over The Body Of Caesar" Harry Humphrey shiny E+ $40

20. PICK THE WINNER (A Horse Race Game for Parties) Victor #25889 Scarce Victor puzzle record! E+ $50

Doug
I want the victor 36000

Viva-voce
Victor III

Post by Viva-voce »

Hi Doug,

That's a nice selection of interesting records.
The Galli-Curci/Nielsen record was from the HRS numbered limited edition series pressed by RCA in the late 1930's on superb shellac. The labels were autographed by the artists prior to release. These issues are excellent pressings, and the Galli-Curci side is a first edition.

Steven

Mlund2020
Victor II

Post by Mlund2020 »

I will take number 20. Pick the winner puzzle record. PM sent.

FellowCollector
Victor IV

Post by FellowCollector »

victor 15-1 wrote:I want the victor 36000
Hi, Please send me a PM (Private Message) including your shipping address if you're interested in purchasing this record. I've not yet received one as of this writing.

Thanks,
Doug