Wanted Keller Coin op cabinet

Buy, sell, or trade your phonograph-related items here [except music]
Mlund2020
Victor II

Wanted Keller Coin op cabinet

Post by Mlund2020 »

I am looking for a cabinet from a Keller Coin op phonograph. I am looking for the cabinet only. I know we are talking hens teeth, but I also know that there are a few empty (orphan) cabinets out there. Any help in locating one for sale would be greatly appreciated.
Attachments
Keller Coin op formerly in the Heinz collection.
Keller Coin op formerly in the Heinz collection.

phonogfp
Victor Monarch Special
Personal Text: "If you look for the bad in people expecting to find it, you surely will." - A. Lincoln

Re: Wanted Keller Coin op cabinet

Post by phonogfp »

I believe there were two versions of this, one with the plunger mounted to the side (as pictured above) and one with the plunger mounted at the front. Do you have a preference? ;)

By the way, best of luck! (Stranger things have happened!)

George P.

Mlund2020
Victor II

Re: Wanted Keller Coin op cabinet

Post by Mlund2020 »

phonogfp wrote:I believe there were two versions of this, one with the plunger mounted to the side (as pictured above) and one with the plunger mounted at the front. Do you have a preference? ;)

By the way, best of luck! (Stranger things have happened!)

George P.
The Keller coin mechanism that I am in the process of acquiring is the gear/ crank operated mechanism, rather than the plunger/ pneumatic mechanism shown in the previous picture from the Heinz collection. Since there is no plunger, it should easily fit in either case style.
Attachments
Crank style Keller coin op mechanism
Crank style Keller coin op mechanism
DD328EA8-C6F9-4EA4-85A9-89E6D9765623.jpeg