WANTED: Unrestored Victrola 10-50

Buy, sell, or trade your phonograph-related items here [except music]
GregVTLA
Victor III
Personal Text: Greg

WANTED: Unrestored Victrola 10-50

Post by GregVTLA »

Hello everyone,

I'm looking for an unrestored Victrola 10-50. I've saved up some money, and this is a machine I've always wanted to own. I'm looking for one within reasonable driving distance of Germantown, MD. Please PM me if you have one to sell.

Thanks!
Greg
Attachments
1050d.JPG

Phono-Phan
Victor V

Re: WANTED: Unrestored Victrola 10-50

Post by Phono-Phan »

Contact Wayne, Victrola-Monkey on this Forum. He has a few for sale and he does travel. He is also making the potmetal parts for them.

Victrola-Monkey
Victor III

Post by Victrola-Monkey »

None left. I’ve sold all seven VE 10-50 Victrolas (keeping my coin-op one) and three of the four VE 9-55 Victrolas (keeping one) that had the guts of a VE 10-50 nicely installed. Actually, one VE 9-55 Victrola that sold on eBay never got paid for and just today, I closed the Unpaid Case to get my selling fees back from eBay. If the other person that expressed regret for previously missing out on the auction, does not get back to me by tomorrow, I will relist that. Greg, let me know if you have interest in a VE 10-50 in a VE 9-55 shell before I relist.

As far as the aluminum replacement kits for the bad pot-metal parts, I’m sold out of the complete and ready to go kits but I do still have some unfinished kits. Recently, I have had terrific success in having the loop antenna gear arms produced in aluminum for the VE 9-55 and VE 9-25 Electrolas, as well as the VE 9-40 and VE 8-60 big round Valve Gear (4.86” in diameter).

My travels up the east coast no longer go as far as NJ since my mother passed away in December. I am however making less frequent trips to north to Ohio since my gf’s dad needs some help once in a while and can travel up Interstate 95 as far as Interstate 26 in SC.

Good luck Greg and thanks Ken.

GregVTLA
Victor III
Personal Text: Greg

Post by GregVTLA »

Still looking. I’m not afraid of a project!