FOR SALE: Victor MS late style OAK IV $2350

Buy, sell, or trade your phonograph-related items here [except music]
Crank_it_up
Victor III

FOR SALE: Victor MS late style OAK IV $2350

Post by Crank_it_up »

I am offering this spectacular Victor MS for sale. Not only is it very correct and complete it is in beautiful condition. Look at the close up pictures to see many of its details. Starting with the nameplate which has nearly all of its original silver plating and is so very nice. Check out the back bracket. Rarely do you find one that is this nice and all original. The plating on the machine is all consistent and correct plus it's all very nice. The felt on the turntable is original, the crank is original. The paper tag on the bottom is intact and nice. The elbow is the correct "pinned type" found on early Victor rear mounts. The horn shown is a type "H" with a 13-¾" bell. Although Baumbach's book, "Victor Data Book" is unclear on this model of MS, he does describe the late MS as having an "H" horn. I have a type J horn that is 16-½" in diameter that I will substitute if the buyer wants it. It is also in spectacular shape, maybe nicer than the H that you see here. The machine retains the correct 3 spring bevel drive gear design found in all MS's. There's not much else to say but if you have questions or want to see more please PM me. I will not ship this machine but would like to meet up at Union unless you're nearby me in Florida and we can make arrangements. Thanks for looking, enjoy!
Joe
Attachments
IMG_0137.JPG
IMG_0124.JPG
IMG_0128.JPG
IMG_0123.JPG
IMG_0129.JPG
IMG_0134.JPG
IMG_0135.JPG
IMG_0133.JPG
IMG_0148.JPG

Crank_it_up
Victor III

Re: FOR SALE: Victor MS late style OAK IV $2350

Post by Crank_it_up »

Price reduced to $2350. Buy it now for free delivery to Union.
Thanks, Joe