FOR SALE: the BEST cylinder phonograph belt 2019, $2.25/ft

Buy, sell, or trade your phonograph-related items here [except music]
MicaMonster
Victor III
Personal Text: Never Settled

FOR SALE: the BEST cylinder phonograph belt 2019, $2.25/ft

Post by MicaMonster »

I have recently received inquiries about cylinder phonograph leather belting, in reference to my 2016 posting (back when it was $1.10/ft). Because of rising leather costs, the cost of the belt has had to go up as well, BUT there is quantity discounting (see below). I only have 7/32” wide leather belting which is IDEAL for Edison Standard/GEM/Home, Graphophone Q and B (Eagle), and many Euro machines. I am sold out of 5/16” wide belt, and I will not be making any more. This is the last of my 7/32” belt (less than ½ a spool left), and I will also not be making any more, although I will be keeping some at the workshop for my own projects. The associated rising costs and investment of time hinder me from making more of this stuff. AND NO, I AM NOT JUST SAYING THAT TO ENTICE YOU TO BUY MORE BELT. If you check back with me next year, I’ll have to say, “sorry bud, I ain’t got no more.”

This is TRULY the best belting available in the world. It is cut straight, and it runs straight. It is the right thickness, and has sharp 90-degree edges, with no excess “fuzz” on the unfinished side. It is made in the USA, tanned in the USA, made from Texas steer hide. It doesn’t get any better. Really, it doesn’t.

PRICING:

1-10 feet= $2.25 per foot +$4 shipping
10-20 feet= $2 per foot + $4 shipping
20+ feet = $2 per foot plus FREE SHIPPING.

EMAIL ME DIRECTLY: restorationarts@gmail.com

Tell me how many feet you need, and your shipping address.

THANK YOU.
Attachments
8A78AB39-0682-46A7-9D71-DF7C5D97352A.jpeg
-Antique Phonograph Reproducer Restorer-
http://www.EdisonDiamondDisc.com
Taming Orthophonics Daily!