For Sale: Repro DD's, Berliners @ APS Show - Various

Buy, sell, or trade your phonograph-related items here [except music]
donniej
Victor III

For Sale: Repro DD's, Berliners @ APS Show - Various

Post by donniej »

Marc C. will be kind enough to put some of my reproductions on his table. There are lots of iconic and rare 1920's jazz 78's (made in both "vinyl" and "shellac" materials), Diamond Discs and even a few Pathé verticals. There will also be 7" and 5" Berliners (five of my cleanest titles on 5", vocal and instrumental).
The Berliners and Diamond discs usually sell fast so be sure to take a look early.

Prices list:
7” Berliners - $20
5” Berliners - $40
10” 78’s - $30
11-½” Pathé (Verticals)- $40
10” Diamond Discs - $40
Attachments
APS Price List.jpg
APS Price List.jpg (54.05 KiB) Viewed 380 times

marcapra
Victor V
Personal Text: Man who ride on tiger find it very difficult to dismount! Charlie Chan

Re: For Sale: Repro DD's, Berliners @ APS Show - Various

Post by marcapra »

Yes, I am happy to help Don sell some of these great records. Don is really making a professional product now. I bought some of these, and they look and sound great! On the 78 repros, Don has made copies than can be played like any shellac record, and for those who play their old records on more modern turntables, Don makes 78s that are vinyl compatible for slightly better fidelity. The different types of records will be well marked on my table. Some great late DD titles are in this bunch, and some great jazz on the 78 copies with many early versions of Charleston and some great Gennett King Oliver records, and much more! Marc.