FOR SALE: Victor Concert Reproducer Taper Arm Rebuilt - $300

Buy, sell, or trade your phonograph-related items here [except music]
Crank_it_up
Victor III

FOR SALE: Victor Concert Reproducer Taper Arm Rebuilt - $300

Post by Crank_it_up »

I am offering a nice Victor Concert reproducer to be used on a taper arm machine. The serial number is 26890. The nickel plating is very nice however there are some areas on the knurled edge and the main body that show signs of what appears to be improper clamping while trying to get the unit apart. There are several pics of the damage as the buyer should be aware. When on a machine it really sparkles since the nickle is so nice. See the detailed pictures. It includes a fresh rubber mounting flange. It's not very loud so I don't know if they were successful with the rebuild attempt or it was done so long ago that it just needs another rebuild. I will pay the shipping costs anywhere in the Continental USA. I would like a personal check or money order for payment but if someone needs to use PP we can discuss.
Please PM for questions or commit to buy. Thanks, Joe

Since the original post I decided to have the reproducer rebuilt by Paul Baker. The results are remarkable. It sounds great now. The price is $300 and I will pay the postage within the Continental USA. Thanks, Paul for turning it around so quickly and most important thanks for bringing this beauty back to life!
Attachments
IMG_0541.JPG
IMG_0536.JPG
IMG_0533.JPG
IMG_0532.JPG
IMG_0531.JPG
IMG_0537.JPG
Last edited by Crank_it_up on Tue Sep 03, 2019 12:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Crank_it_up
Victor III

Re: FOR SALE: Victor Concert Reproducer for Taper Arm - $250

Post by Crank_it_up »

Price reduced to $250. I’ll pay the shipping within the Continental US.
Thanks, Joe

Crank_it_up
Victor III

Re: FOR SALE: Victor Concert Reproducer Taper Arm Rebuilt -

Post by Crank_it_up »

Since the original post I decided to have the reproducer rebuilt by Paul Baker. The results are remarkable. It sounds great now. The price is $300 and I will pay the postage within the Continental USA. Thanks, Paul for turning it around so quickly and most important thanks for bringing this beauty back to life!
Here are some pictures just taken. Thanks for looking, Joe
Attachments
IMG_0544.JPG
IMG_0545.JPG

Last bumped by Crank_it_up on Wed Sep 11, 2019 3:24 pm.