Victor IV with Mahogany Speartip F/S w/ Record Cabinet

Buy, sell, or trade your phonograph-related items here [except music]
brianu
Victor V
Personal Text: on instagram as "oncedeadsound"

Victor IV with Mahogany Speartip F/S w/ Record Cabinet

Post by brianu »

I'm looking to sell my mahogany Victor IV with mahogany speartip horn (Exhibition reproducer and motor have been rebuilt; overall, the machine and horn are in excellent condition, with no major issues to note).

I want to sell this as a package deal to get rid of a couple of other larger things... namely, a somewhat elaborate mahogany record cabinet (actually I think it originally was a piano roll cabinet) that I've been using as a stand for the IV...

and either an oak VV-VI with matching oak Lundstrom cabinet or an oak VV-IX with matching Long cabinet.

some photos were posted previously in this thread:

http://forum.talkingmachine.info/viewto ... 040#p15040

I'll post some photos of the IV and cabinet later today.

again, though, I want to do this as a package deal - the IV with wood horn, the record cabinet for the IV and one of the other two machines (the VI/Lundstrom or IX/Long)... price would be $3750.

all is located at my apt in the victor lofts building in camden, NJ, just outside of center city philadelphia.

if anyone is interested, send me an email at brianu73 at hotmail.com.

thanks,

brian

brianu
Victor V

Re: Victor IV with Mahogany Speartip F/S w/ Record Cabinet

Post by brianu »

photos...
Attachments
433.JPG
436.JPG
437.JPG
447.JPG
467.JPG
469.JPG
470.JPG
482.JPG
487.JPG
483.JPG

brianu
Victor V

Post by brianu »

the set-up with the victor VV-IX and the matching Long cabinet has sold. but the combination offer described above still stands, with the VV-VI/Lundstrom set-up (plus the IV with speartip horn and the mahogany cabinet/stand)... all for $3750.

brianu
Victor V

Post by brianu »

I'm still trying to sell this exceptionally clean victor IV with mahogany speartip horn, along with the elaborate and oversized record cabinet shown in the photo. price is $3600 for the set (although I'd consider separating the machine from the cabinet). or, again, $3750 for the package I mentioned before, which would also include a pristine VV-VI with an exceptional Lundstrom cabinet.

brianu
Victor V

Post by brianu »

brianu wrote:I'm still trying to sell this exceptionally clean victor IV with mahogany speartip horn, along with the elaborate and oversized record cabinet shown in the photo. price is $3600 for the set (although I'd consider separating the machine from the cabinet). or, again, $3750 for the package I mentioned before, which would also include a pristine VV-VI with an exceptional Lundstrom cabinet.

I'll be going to the wayne NJ phonograph show in october, so would be able to deliver this there... victor IV with mahogany speartip horn ($3400), with the cabinet shown in the photos ($3600). I'd also take $400 for the VV-VI with the matching lundstrom cabinet. these machines need nothing, are completely clean and have had the motors and reproducers rebuilt. the mahogany horn with the IV is in exceptional condition.

if interested, send me an email - brianu73 at hotmail.com

Zimuel
Victor Jr

Post by Zimuel »

Wow, an original Victor IV record cabinet. I placed a bid for a similar cabinet on eBay a couple of years ago, I am not sure if it is the same cabinet. Sadly, I lost the bid but I am still hopeful to own one if given the chance.
Last edited by Zimuel on Mon Oct 04, 2010 3:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

brianu
Victor V

Post by brianu »

Zimuel wrote:This Cabinet looks like my mine. However, it is not made up with mahogany. It seems that you are currently bidding it.

I have no idea what you're talking about. And I'm not "currently bidding" anything, so I'm not sure what you're insinuating.