FS: Edison DD S19 Sheraton parts

Buy, sell, or trade your phonograph-related items here [except music]
alang
VTLA
Personal Text: TMF Moderator

FS: Edison DD S19 Sheraton parts

Post by alang »

I have a complete working motor/horn assembly with very nice bedplate (without reproducer and crank) as well as the record storage unit of an Edison DD S19 Sheraton for sale if anyone is interested. It's a single spring smaller type motor, so it should fit some of the console models as well I think. Also have some of the hinges etc, all from a completely rotten cabinet. Please let me know if you're interested or want to see pictures. Only challenge will be shipping cost from Delaware, depending on where you are located.
Andreas

morgan
Victor Jr

Re: FS: Edison DD S19 Sheraton parts

Post by morgan »

I have a S-19 Sharaton. It is all complete but I do not have the piece inside to make the sound louder. I was told that that model does not have a horn. I'm also looking for the wooden wheels. Mine have gone missing some 40 years ago. It has been in my family since new. Also, I live in Delaware and can come get it without shipping. Email me about it please.

alang
VTLA

Post by alang »

Morgan, please check your email.
Thanks
Andreas

alang
VTLA

Post by alang »

The Edison S19 motor assembly has been sold.
I still have the record storage parts with the cardboard dividers, the motor board brackets and some hinges. Please contact me if you are interested in any of these.
Andreas