German Monarch Victor for sale.

Buy, sell, or trade your phonograph-related items here [except music]
USlakeside
Victor III

German Monarch Victor for sale.

Post by USlakeside »

I am offering this German Monarch Victor for sale. I am putting out feelers for local buyers near NYC that will pick up. If you are seriously interested in the machine and can pick up, contact me for details. The machine has a few issues which I can elaborate on. NO HORN included. The horn is actually on ebay right now. However, if it doesnt sell on ebay, it could be included.

Thanks

send me a PM.
Attachments
German_monarch_victor.jpg

gramophoneshane
Victor VI

Re: German Monarch Victor for sale.

Post by gramophoneshane »

German monarch Victor?
Does that mean it's a Deutsche Grammophon AG Monarch & the cabinet designation is Victor?
As far as I know, DGAG had nothing to do with the America Victor company, but were more like a German branch of The Gramophone Co (HMV).

USlakeside
Victor III

Re: German Monarch Victor for sale.

Post by USlakeside »

Thanks for clarifying. I really don't know. There are no VICTOR labels anywhere, the only indication of a maker is stamped on the tone arm and says "Trade Mark Gramophone". There is an angel with a feather playing a disc stamped there as well. There is a round disc inlaid on the motor board which has the same logo but this is a reproduction and therefore I can't say if its 100% original and accurate.