FOR SALE: Edison DD Dance Reproducer [SOLD] & Edison Gun Metal Edisonic Reproducer - Various

Buy, sell, or trade your phonograph-related items here [except music]
FellowCollector
Victor IV

FOR SALE: Edison DD Dance Reproducer [SOLD] & Edison Gun Metal Edisonic Reproducer - Various

Post by FellowCollector »

Hi Everyone,
Here are 2 hard to find Edison Diamond Disc reproducers that I have for sale:

1. Excellent completely original Edison Edisonic reproducer in the scarce gun metal finish. Plays nicely! Has the spring loaded stylus bar which was a nice later design innovation! $175

2. [SOLD] Edison Diamond Disc Dance reproducer. Everything is near perfect on this completely original reproducer. But it's missing the linkage from diaphragm to stylus bar. Original nickel plating is outstanding. Nice original diamond stylus. Original diaphragm is nice. Has the spring loaded stylus bar which was a nice later design innovation! I believe it will play beautifully once the linkage is installed and you'll probably want to replace the gaskets while you're at it. : ) $195

Please send a PM with interest, PayPal Friends payment, USPS extra at USPS cost only, packed very securely, shipped promptly, USPS tracking sent after shipping.

Thanks!
Doug
Attachments
IMG_9482.JPG
IMG_9461.JPG
IMG_9462.JPG
IMG_9463.JPG
IMG_9464.JPG
IMG_9465.JPG
IMG_9466.JPG
IMG_9471.JPG
IMG_9472.JPG
IMG_9473.JPG
IMG_9474.JPG
IMG_9475.JPG
IMG_9479.JPG
IMG_9480.JPG
Last edited by FellowCollector on Sun Jul 02, 2023 3:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.

drh
Victor IV
Personal Text: A Pathé record...with care will live to speak to your grandchildren when they are as old as you are

Re: FOR SALE: Edison DD Dance Reproducer & Edison Gun Metal Edisonic Reproducer - Various

Post by drh »

I'll take the dance reproducer. PM to follow!

pughphonos
Victor III
Personal Text: Ms. Pugh

Re: FOR SALE: Edison DD Dance Reproducer [SOLD] & Edison Gun Metal Edisonic Reproducer - Various

Post by pughphonos »

Hi Doug -- is that gun metal Edisonic reproducer still available?

Mindy P.
"You must serve music, because music is so enormous and can envelop you into such a state of perpetual anxiety and torture--but it is our first and main duty"
-- Maria Callas, 1968 interview.

FellowCollector
Victor IV

Re: FOR SALE: Edison DD Dance Reproducer [SOLD] & Edison Gun Metal Edisonic Reproducer - Various

Post by FellowCollector »

Hi Mindy,
I'm very sorry to tell you that I sold it about 3 weeks ago and forgot to update the listing. My sincere apologies. I also sent you a PM.

Kind Regards,
Doug