SOLD: Victor II (2) Humpback $750

Buy, sell, or trade your phonograph-related items here [except music]
Crank_it_up
Victor III

SOLD: Victor II (2) Humpback $750

Post by Crank_it_up »

For sale is a nice Victor Humpback II, or 2. The cabinet is in good condition and appears to be the original finish. The motor runs fine and considering its age is surprisingly clean. It has the correct cast turntable with original felt. The horn elbow is original and does have a few minor dents. The plating is original but shows wear typical for its age. Plating is also worn on the original bullet brake and speed control. The back bracket does show wear but would benefit from a good cleaning. Depending on your taste you might want to restore it. The tonearm and rear bracket thumb screws have been replated. The crank and horn elbow hold down yoke/thumbscrew appear to be reproduction. The crank appears to be a reproduction but it’s an older one that does not have the tell tale screw holing the knob. Exhibition reproducer is nice and uses a triangular needle chuck. It sounds fine. The horn bell is very nice while the black body and decal have typical scratches and some corrosion. Overall it’s great little machine. I can ship it in 2 boxes or pick up near West Palm Beach, FL. I use Pirate Ship and get good rates. Payment to be check or money order. Thanks for looking. PM for questions or commit to buy. Want more pics? Just ask and I’ll post them. Thanks for looking.
Joe
Attachments
IMG_1663.jpeg
IMG_1667.jpeg
IMG_1666.jpeg
IMG_1669.jpeg
IMG_1654.jpeg
IMG_1659.jpeg
IMG_1660.jpeg
Last edited by Crank_it_up on Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

Crank_it_up
Victor III

Re: FOR SALE: Victor II (2) Humpback $750

Post by Crank_it_up »

Price reduced to $750.