FOR SALE: LOTS OF PHONOGRAPHS - VARIOUS $$$

Buy, sell, or trade your phonograph-related items here [except music]
PHONOMIKE
Victor III

FOR SALE: LOTS OF PHONOGRAPHS - VARIOUS $$$

Post by PHONOMIKE »

I have listed several machines for sale lately as I am selling most of my collection and only keeping a couple machines. Instead of being inconsiderate and just hitting bump on each post and taking up a lot of the first page of the Yankee Trader, I've decided to list them here and provide a link to the ad the machine is listed in.

I am willing to bring any to Stanton's next month if pre-sold to save shipping but will consider shipping if it's possible but I think we all know with the weight and size of the machines, it's never a cheap option. I will also consider delivering to the Midwest Expo in Schaumburg Illinois in mid June if I have enough machines to bring to make the trip worth the time and hotel cost. The Stanton's or Illinois options works well as you can save on shipping and also don't have to worry about the possibility of damage.

Many machines. Many different prices and I'm always listening to and will consider fair offers. Message me with any questions about any machines. Listed below are the machines available and links to view them.

Thanks.

Mike

CIRCASSIAN WALNUT L-DOOR (PROJECT) - $2500
viewtopic.php?f=9&t=57667

2 TABLETOP PROJECT MACHINES - $150 (SOLD)
viewtopic.php?f=9&t=57666

RECORD CABINET - $50
viewtopic.php?f=9&t=57657

VICTOR 6 PHONOGRAPH - (TEMP SOLD)
viewtopic.php?f=9&t=57557

VICTOR 1-70 - $150
viewtopic.php?f=9&t=57571

PRE DOG VICTOR E - $700
viewtopic.php?f=9&t=57550

COLUMBIA FAVORITE WITH CABINET - $400 (TEMP SOLD)
viewtopic.php?f=9&t=57431

VICTOR IX WITH TEA CART - $350
viewtopic.php?f=9&t=57420

VICTOR XII - $600 (TEMP SOLD)
viewtopic.php?f=9&t=57493

VITAPHONE MODEL 28 - $600
viewtopic.php?f=9&t=56187&p=333985&hili ... ne#p333985
Update to the ad: The motor runs fine and will play thru a record. The sound is low so I think the reproducer needs attention and a adjustment from the bracket to the horn in the lid.
Attachments
L1.jpg
MA5.jpg
SM-CAB2.jpg
6-1.jpg
I701.jpg
E6.jpg
FAV-CAB1.jpg
IX8.jpg
XII1.jpg
VITA1.jpg
Last edited by PHONOMIKE on Sun Apr 14, 2024 7:15 pm, edited 4 times in total.

PHONOMIKE
Victor III

Re: FOR SALE: LOTS OF PHONOGRAPHS - VARIOUS $$$

Post by PHONOMIKE »

So I would really like to go to Stanton's in a few weeks but haven't sold much. I don't want to go empty handed as I want to reduce the size of my collection. So I have decided to lower the price on some things. I'm calling it the "SALE25". Could be $25 less (or multiple $25) or 25% less. Either way help me reduce my collection and go to Stanton's. I can bring them to Stanton's to save on shipping if that helps any machines find new homes.

The circassian walnut L-door project I have added items to help finish the machine. - $2500

The 2 tabletop machines are reduced to $150 for the pair.

Record cabinet reduced to $75

The 1-70 is only $150, runs well and has the original #4 reproducer (see photos)

The pre dog Victor E is early, works well and is complete. Others have sold for almost this amount not complete.

Columbia Favorite with matching cabinet. A nice combo only $400 for the set. (TEMP SOLD)

Victor IX with rare tea cart now $350

Rare Victor XII is amazing condition for $600 (TEMP SOLD)

Rare Vitaphone model 28. Don't come across these ever - $600

Links to all ads are in the original post.

Mike

PHONOMIKE
Victor III

Re: FOR SALE: LOTS OF PHONOGRAPHS - VARIOUS $$$

Post by PHONOMIKE »

I still have a little room left in the SUV for Stanton's.

I can bring anything on the list not already spoken for except the L-door machine. I can bring a combination of the smaller machines.

Is there any interest?

Mike