SOLD REVISED!! ZONOPHONE 42" HORN WITH FLOOR CRANE SETUP AND BRASS ARM

Buy, sell, or trade your phonograph-related items here [except music]
Rigid Arm R
Victor Jr

SOLD REVISED!! ZONOPHONE 42" HORN WITH FLOOR CRANE SETUP AND BRASS ARM

Post by Rigid Arm R »

Here is a very quality 1 off reproduction floor crane for a larger Zonophone that takes the 30" horn. I know of only 2 that exist. This was an exact copy of 1 of them. I have shown this setup on a Zonophone Home but this was actually made for the larger Zonophone front mount machines like the Grand Opera, Concert Grand and possibly the Concert. The horn is 100% original and would need to be straightened if the buyer wants perfect. The bottom arm is an exact replica that needs plating. As far as I know the fellow collector only made one duplicate and this is it. Here is your chance to own a rare (even though replica) Zonophone floor crane. This has been stored long enough that it actually has an old patina. This would be great for the person putting together one of these machines that is missing the horn and arms. The price is 750.00 OBO and I can probably get this delivered to the Midwest show in June. First to post SOLD gets it. NO REPRODUCER. NEW LOWER PRICE. SORRY!! I made a mistake I have a 36" horn and a 42" horn the 42" horn is the one that goes with this. I have added pics of it.All original. The pics of it on the Zonophone Home is the 36" horn. Looks way better with the 42" horn. Like the one in the old photo but ALL brass.
Attachments
Z crane 13.jpg
z crane 12.jpg
z crane 11.jpg
z crane 10.jpg
z crane 9.jpg
z crane 8.jpg
z crane 7.jpg
z crane 6.jpg
z crane 6.jpg (20.57 KiB) Viewed 596 times
z crane 5.jpg
z crane 4.jpg
Last edited by Rigid Arm R on Wed Apr 10, 2024 11:53 am, edited 3 times in total.

Rigid Arm R
Victor Jr

Re: FOR SALE: REVISED!! ZONOPHONE 42" HORN WITH FLOOR CRANE SETUP AND BRASS ARM

Post by Rigid Arm R »

I have revised the listing. I put the wrong horn on the listing. It is for another floor crane. The one that goes with this is all brass 42" horn in decent shape. I have added 2 pictures of it to the listing. 750.00 OBO delivered to Midwest show. Tom

Rigid Arm R
Victor Jr

Post by Rigid Arm R »

I had taken pictures of the 36" horn on the Zonophone Home. It actually comes with a 42" ORIGINAL Zonophone horn that I have now pictured. 750.00 OBO. Delivered to the Midwest Show

Rigid Arm R
Victor Jr

Post by Rigid Arm R »

NEW PRICE!!!! 600.00 WITH 43" HORN. DELIVERED TO MIDWEST SHOW. You can't buy a to and bottom arm and Zonophone horn for this price.

uncle-jimmy
Victor O

Post by uncle-jimmy »

Hi Tom,
Please consider this horn and stand SOLD…
Thanks,
Jim