SOLD: REDUCED Wayne Del-- Columbia #1 Cyl Cab. Wooden Pegs Very Nice $395

Buy, sell, or trade your phonograph-related items here [except music]
outune
Victor IV

SOLD: REDUCED Wayne Del-- Columbia #1 Cyl Cab. Wooden Pegs Very Nice $395

Post by outune »

This beautiful Columbia #1 cylinder cabinet can be delivered to the Wayne show next week, but only with a prior sale. Sorry. My bad back makes me limit moving larger items, so this cabinet will only make the trip if I already have a buyer.

Very nice cabinet. **There are original wooden pegs in three of the five drawers. Fifteen in each. The other drawers fit boxed cylinders very nicely, which is why I haven't been in a hurry to find additional pegs. One drawer bottom was missing and has been replaced. ** The pulls?? When I purchased the cabinet out of a farm estate sale, it was painted. I stripped and refinished it. I have seen different pulls on another #1 and in pictures, so I can only say that these are the pulls that were on it when I got it. They certainly are old and look great. I just want to be upfront that there is a chance they are not the original Columbia pulls. Either way, it's a really nice looking cabinet.... at a "time to move things out" price :)

Please take a look at pictures and don't hesitate to ask questions. Clicking on each picture enlarges it and rights a few that for some reason loaded sideways. (And in the last pic you can see a picture of my ugly mug peering over the edge of the drawer :) That is a foam-board seat holder that was in Indianapolis during the Covid-19 affected Final Four in 2021 when my undergrad alma mater, Baylor, won the national championship! I'm holding one of my granddaughters, who was just 2 months old) :)

To be fair to all, please be aware that questions and/or offers don't hold the item. First to post sold either below or through PM will be the buyer.

Thanks!!
Brad Abell
col cab 1.jpg
col cab 2.jpg
col cab 3.jpg
col cab 4.jpg
col cab 5.JPG
Col cab 6.JPG
Col cab 7.JPG
Col cab 8.JPG
col cab 9.JPG
Col cab 10.JPG
Col 1 Cylinder Cabinet Ad.jpg
Col 1 Cylinder Cabinet Ad.jpg (65.73 KiB) Viewed 243 times
Last edited by outune on Tue Apr 16, 2024 9:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

outune
Victor IV

Re: FOR SALE: REDUCED Wayne Del-- Columbia #1 Cyl Cab. Wooden Pegs Very Nice $395

Post by outune »

Reduced to $395--- Rock Bottom-- Columbia #1 cabinets rarely show up. Hope to help it get into another collection-
Thanks-
Brad Abell

Fonotone
Victor II

Re: FOR SALE: REDUCED Wayne Del-- Columbia #1 Cyl Cab. Wooden Pegs Very Nice $395

Post by Fonotone »

Beautiful cabinet, Brad. And a "give-away" price. I can't believe it hasn't sold.
-- Grant
Visit TechnoGallerie -- Antique Phonographs & More

http://www.technogallerie.com

A Museum Of Science & Invention Where The Exhibits Are For Sale

fmblizz
Victor IV

Post by fmblizz »

Wish I could make the PAL Wayne show.. $500 cabinet all day long. especially with the pegs.... Sign of the times..

blizz