F/S - Revere, Pathé, Actuelle, Edison B-250, B-80 etc- in NJ

Buy, sell, or trade your phonograph-related items here [except music]
brianu
Victor V
Personal Text: on instagram as "oncedeadsound"

F/S - Revere, Pathé, Actuelle, Edison B-250, B-80 etc- in NJ

Post by brianu »

I'm trying to pull together some money, so have decided to sell a few more machines that I was intending to hold onto (list of everything is below). any of these can be picked up at my place in the victor building in camden, NJ, or delivery may be possible... I'll also be at the wayne, NJ show april 10, 2011, so can deliver there.

victor revere - this is on ebay at the moment (same seller name as my name here), but I'd sell it to someone here for less.

victor VV-VI with Lundstrom cabinet - this is also on ebay at the moment... like before, I'd sell it to someone here for the $375 that I paid for it.

walnut Pathé upright - with the swiveling reproducer that will play both lateral and vertical cut discs... with saphire-tipped needle, $425, without the needle, $375.

mahogany edison B-80 with matching record cabinet (the one made for the B-80 with the matching inlay) - complete set-up in great condition, $700.

mahogany edison B-250 - just a really nice example of this uncommon model, $850.

Pathé actuelle floor model in weathered oak - fully restored (motor rebuilt, etc.), cone has one small tear... $1000 (I know cheaper, unrestored examples occasionally show up on craigslist, etc., but this one is exceptionally nice, complete, and really needs nothing... and this is less than I have into it).

I'm also considering selling an early victor VV-X spider-leg/open-bottom version in weathered oak and an upright Pathé in oak, among others, just haven't decided yet.

photos of most of these are available, many have been posted on the board here before. if interested, contact me through the board or email brianu73 at hotmail.com

brian
Last edited by brianu on Wed Mar 30, 2011 1:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

brianu
Victor V

Re: F/S - Revere, Pathé, Actuelle, Edison B-250, B-80 etc- in NJ

Post by brianu »

some photos.
Attachments
edison b-250
edison b-250
edison b-250
edison b-250
edison b-250
edison b-250
revere
revere
revere
revere
VV-VI with Lundstrom cabinet
VV-VI with Lundstrom cabinet
walnut Pathé
walnut Pathé
walnut Pathé
walnut Pathé
oak actuelle
oak actuelle
oak actuelle
oak actuelle

brianu
Victor V

Post by brianu »

the vv-vi with lundstrom cabinet is sold. the rest mentioned above are still available.

also took some photos of the B-80 and matching record cabinet...
Attachments
HPIM0072.JPG
HPIM0074.JPG
HPIM0073.JPG

brianu
Victor V

Post by brianu »

some of these machines (mahogany edison B-250, mahogany edison B-80 with scarce matching record cabinet, mahogany victor revere, oak victor VV-VI with matching record cabinet, walnut Pathé upright with the saphire needle) are on ebay again if anyone is interested - I'm happy selling for less here rather than there. I also have some additional machines to sell - preferably before I move - that aren't listed there yet, a rare sonora upright, an oak Pathé upright, an oak Pathé actuelle, a few portables, etc.

email if interested, brianu73 at hotmail.com.