Edison H19 For Sale

Buy, sell, or trade your phonograph-related items here [except music]
rvuill
Victor Jr

Edison H19 For Sale

Post by rvuill »

I'm looking to sell a nice Edison H19. It's mahogany and has the fleurdelise grill with remnants of the original gold silk cloth, This machine looks and plays well. The reproducer is one of the best I,ve heard. Included with the machine are about 30 DD records in various condition. I haven't played them in a long time so am not sure of the condition of each. I tried a few the other day. Some were excellent some sounded poor. I'm sure there are enough good ones there to get you started if you want to collect DD records and machines. The machine is located in the Boston area. Price is $200. You can email me at rvuill@comcast.net if interested.

(Click on any of the images below for a larger version.)

(Click on any of the images above for a larger version.)

Last edited by MordEth on Sun Feb 22, 2009 12:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Added the photos per his request.

solophoneman
Victor II

Re: Edison H19 For Sale

Post by solophoneman »

Bob, If you send me a file of the H19 I will post a file photo here through Photobucket.

Best Regards,

Bruce

MordEth
Victor IV
Personal Text: Contact me for TMF tech support.

Re: Edison H19 For Sale

Post by MordEth »

solophoneman wrote:If you send me a file of the H19 I will post a file photo here through Photobucket.
Bruce,

Bob sent me the photos via e-mail and I have them on this server—I just heard back from him stating that he’d appreciate me adding the photos, so I added those per his request.

I didn’t realize that he was also a member of MOCAPS that I did not meet at the last meeting; it really does seem like it’s a small world, sometimes.

— MordEth

Proudly supporting phonograph discussion boards, hosting phonograph sites and creating phonograph videos since 2007.
Need web hosting or web (or other graphic) design? Support MordEth by using BaseZen Consulting for all of your IT consulting needs.
Want more phonograph discussion? Be sure to visit The Online Edison Phonograph Discussion Board.