Victor IV w Mahogany Speartip Horn for sale $1500 - SOLD

Buy, sell, or trade your phonograph-related items here [except music]
Ripduf1
Victor III
Personal Text: HORNS ROLLED & STRAIGHTENED

Victor IV w Mahogany Speartip Horn for sale $1500 - SOLD

Post by Ripduf1 »

I have a good condition Victor IV w mahogany speartip horn for sale. It is not mint but if your looking for your first wood horn machine it is perfectly appropriate. The box and bracket are good, could use a polishing. The horn is nice to excellent on the inside, however the outside has seen better days. only a remenant of the decal is present. Be assured the horn is structurally very tight and strong. Again in the current condition it shows great but could use some tlc. That is up to new owner. I have plenty of pictures available. It needs two other things 1. It has a broken motor spring and 2. the metal OUTSIDE cup on the narrow end of the horn is missing. The inside metal piece is there but the outside is missing. The wood is cleanly trim to the narrow end and no structual damage. Send me PM to request the other pictures. I did replace the felt and clean the wood parts but I did not polish any of the nickle on this machine.If anyone internationally is interested in this Victor - Ill get it to Fedex or UPS only for you. I can hold for the Connecticut show in August. 860-878-5555 Thanks
Attachments
DSC04472.JPG
DSC04472.JPG (142.93 KiB) Viewed 935 times
Last edited by Ripduf1 on Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Horns rolled and straightened

fonograph1

Re: Victor IV w Mahogany Speartip Horn for sale $1500 firm

Post by fonograph1 »

Any takers yet...if not I would like more pictures.

phonograph at charter dot net

Also, can you quote shipping to NC