Looking for a rusty, beat up, Tone arm & Reproducer

Buy, sell, or trade your phonograph-related items here [except music]
phononut
Victor I
Personal Text: Music's Re-Creation is Mr. Edison's most sublime gift to mankind.

Looking for a rusty, beat up, Tone arm & Reproducer

Post by phononut »

Hello!
Well, I am on the search for a really ugly, possibly dented and rusty old tone arm for a workshop machine I am making. I would like it to be intact and functional. I would also like to have the reproducer with the tone arm. I will probably be painting it anyways, so I am not looking for one in nice condition. I just have some rusty spare parts lying around, and I need a nice sounding machine for my workshop, that I don't feel guilty for getting dust on. Please send me a PM of what you had and I would be glad to get back to you! Thanks

Kind Regards :D
Brad

mattrx
Victor IV

Re: Looking for a rusty, beat up, Tone arm & Reproducer

Post by mattrx »

I am the PROUD (VERY Proud) owner of this Junk....If you would like it I am sure we can make a deal. Just let me know if it appeals to you. I am so Proud of it, I would trade for a record or two, or just some needlds. + shipping. P.M. me.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/390356500664?ss ... 1439.l2649

Thanks,

Matt

mattrx
Victor IV

Post by mattrx »

The reproducer says it is a product of the "Playerphone Talking Machine Company". I had a few minutes and put the tone arm and parts together. They do all fit together to make the reproducer, tone arm and bracket. They are certainly not show quality, but if you want them you can have them. I bought the lot for the VTLA bracket base pictured on eBay. The rest is yours if you want it.

Matt

phononut
Victor I
Personal Text: Music's Re-Creation is Mr. Edison's most sublime gift to mankind.

Post by phononut »

Hello!
Sent you a PM. Thanks
Brad