VV-111, S/N 22423

Buy, sell, or trade your phonograph-related items here [except music]
tjacobs10

VV-111, S/N 22423

Post by tjacobs10 »

Need to sell along with several records. Cabinet is in excellent condition. Drive spring needs to be fixed.

brianu
Victor V
Personal Text: on instagram as "oncedeadsound"

Re: VV-111, S/N 22423

Post by brianu »

photos, description, price, location, etc.???

Post by Guest »

The Victrola was bought by my Grandmother new. It became mine when she died. So it has a continous history of being in my family since it was manufactured. With a little investigation, I now have the turntable rotating. The time previous that I had played it there were no problems. It operated the same as when I played it the first time more than 50 years ago. I will need to get the records out storage in my house to play it. There are superficial scratches and some tarnish on the metal parts. I will take photos if you have a serious interest. I live in Ft. Loramie, OH. I have no knowledge of a machine market value in this condition.

Post by Guest »

This machine was bought new by my Grandmother. I obtained it when she passed away in 1971. It is in almost new condition. Since my original post, I have been able to get the turntable to work by just moving the crank for the spring. The machine as a couple superficial scracthes on the cabinet and some tarnish on the metal components. If you have a serious interest in the machine, I will take some pictures and post. I would want fair market price for the unit.