Want to buy Victor....

Buy, sell, or trade your phonograph-related items here [except music]
whitedogfive
Victor O

Want to buy Victor....

Post by whitedogfive »

I am looking to buy an early external horn front mount Victor phonograph (predog)that has the record hold down nut. Examples would be the Victor P and the Victor E monarch junior. Original condition and working of course!! My collection is missing one of these and it would be nice to have. If you do not have one for sale, let me know of someone who does or where one may be available. Thanks.

penman
Victor II

Re: Want to buy Victor....

Post by penman »

Sorry for the repetitive post I just noticed you wrote the original question on CWW :oops:

Well to pick up on a topic from the Machines forum, Collectors World West (collectorsworldwest.com) has exactly what you're looking for. I have not personally dealt with them, but from other members comments they seem on the up and up. Good luck, I personally think these (small front mounts) Victors are great, they don't set you back a fortune, sound good with the right soundbox, don't take up much room, and still have that nice early history aspect.

Phonofreak
Victor VI

Post by Phonofreak »

I bought a front mount Talkophone, and Dan was very reasonable. He even let me do a three month lay away for it. The packing was great.
Harvey Kravitz

whitedogfive
Victor O

Post by whitedogfive »

Deal struck for a Victor E, monarch jr, funds sent, now I just have to wait...............

whitedogfive
Victor O

Post by whitedogfive »

Victor E arrived, great machine, thanks!!