WTB Edison A250 Instruction manual

Buy, sell, or trade your phonograph-related items here [except music]
FloridaClay
Victor VI

WTB Edison A250 Instruction manual

Post by FloridaClay »

Looking for either an original or good quality reproduction of the setup/instructions booklet that came with an Edison Diamond Disk A250.

Clay
Arthur W. J. G. Ord-Hume's Laws of Collecting
1. Space will expand to accommodate an infinite number of possessions, regardless of their size.
2. Shortage of finance, however dire, will never prevent the acquisition of a desired object, however improbable its cost.

Valecnik
Victor VI
Personal Text: Edison Records - Close your eyes and see if the artist does not actually seem to be before you.

Re: WTB Edison A250 Instruction manual

Post by Valecnik »

I have a copy, not great quality but certainly readable that I got somewhere some time back. I'd be happy to scan and send to you in PDF format.

By the way, if you get the reproducer properly restored, it will sound like this.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lryp0rOtjsQ[/youtube]

Jerry B.
Victor Monarch Special
Personal Text: Stop for a visit when in Oregon.

Post by Jerry B. »

I loved the video. DeeDee came home in the middle of it and danced her way through the house. Jerry

FloridaClay
Victor VI

Post by FloridaClay »

Valecnik wrote:I have a copy, not great quality but certainly readable that I got somewhere some time back. I'd be happy to scan and send to you in PDF format.
That would be very much appreciated! I will email you with my email address to send it.

I love the sound of you’re A250, and a great record. I just bought a cache of Diamond Disk records here locally, but can't hear them until my machine is up and running.

Clay
1. Space will expand to accommodate an infinite number of possessions, regardless of their size.
2. Shortage of finance, however dire, will never prevent the acquisition of a desired object, however improbable its cost.

Victor VI

Post by 52089 »

Valecnik wrote:I have a copy, not great quality but certainly readable that I got somewhere some time back. I'd be happy to scan and send to you in PDF format.
Perhaps you could post it here? I'm sure many of us would like to see it. Thanks!

Valecnik
Victor VI
Personal Text: Edison Records - Close your eyes and see if the artist does not actually seem to be before you.

Post by Valecnik »

52089 wrote:
Perhaps you could post it here? I'm sure many of us would like to see it. Thanks!
I will do that. :)

Valecnik
Victor VI

Post by Valecnik »

Unfortunately I cannot upload the file for some reason. Possibly the file is too big, 9.8 meg. :( If you know how to upload, or would like a pdf copy for yourself, send me your email address.

FloridaClay
Victor VI

Post by FloridaClay »

I had no luck uploadin it either.

Clay

Valecnik
Victor VI

Post by Valecnik »

Jerry B. wrote:I loved the video. DeeDee came home in the middle of it and danced her way through the house. Jerry
Thanks Jerry, Yes that one will make you dance. Glad you and DeeDee liked it!