SICK AND TIRED

Post any website technical issues, suggestions, or requests here
ambrola
Victor IV
Personal Text: Be Careful What You Say, You Can't T ake It Back!

SICK AND TIRED

Post by ambrola »

To all you guys that emailed me about the machines, they are still here. I guess GOD decided he would remove it like he does on other things without any cause. I am sick of him! Now ban me and watch this site be took down!

HisMastersVoice
Auxetophone

Re: SICK AND TIRED

Post by HisMastersVoice »

Amberola wrote:To all you guys that emailed me about the machines, they are still here. I guess GOD decided he would remove it like he does on other things without any cause. I am sick of him! Now ban me and watch this site be took down!

I'm going to leave this post for now so you can have the opportunity to issue an apology to me. Your post was deleted because it DID NOT follow the guidelines and the title was a complete disaster, nothing like the examples that have available in the post at the top of this forum for nearly THREE YEARS. It's not my fault if you can't follow a simple set of guidelines like everyone else who posts in the Yankee Trader section. Your public message bashing me for performing my administrative duties is a great representation of your character.

-GOD

ambrola
Victor IV
Personal Text: Be Careful What You Say, You Can't T ake It Back!

Post by ambrola »

I have already apologized. But I don't understand what was wrong with the listing? I had, (SMALL COLLECTION FOR SALE : INQUIRE) which is what you said in the guidelines. As I stated Brandon, I am sick and don't wanna argue over such trivial stuff. I was just hoping to give someone on the forum a deal. I'm sorry I jumped on you, but it goes both ways? All you had to do was send me a message and I could have fixed the problem. I sorry I bashed you. Please put the listing back up and tell me what is wrong and I will fix it?

HisMastersVoice
Auxetophone

Post by HisMastersVoice »

Amberola wrote:I have already apologized. But I don't understand what was wrong with the listing? I had, (SMALL COLLECTION FOR SALE : INQUIRE) which is what you said in the guidelines. As I stated Brandon, I am sick and don't wanna argue over such trivial stuff. I was just hoping to give someone on the forum a deal. I'm sorry I jumped on you, but it goes both ways? All you had to do was send me a message and I could have fixed the problem. I sorry I bashed you. Please put the listing back up and tell me what is wrong and I will fix it?
Actually, I did send you a message in response to your initial, nasty, message. You then posted this publically 4 minutes later before you even read my response. I don't have time to send a message to every person who posts incorrectly. It was warned quite a while ago that I would be deleting any and all listings not conforming to the set guidelines. I do not open or look at who posts these anymore, I simply delete them. I do not play favorites or give anyone special treatment, if it's wrong, it's gone. Period.

The proper format for the title you referenced above would be: FOR SALE: Small Collection - INQUIRE

The original post has been deleted and cannot be recovered.

StL Bill
Victor I

Post by StL Bill »

HisMastersVoice wrote:
Amberola wrote:I have already apologized. But I don't understand what was wrong with the listing? I had, (SMALL COLLECTION FOR SALE : INQUIRE) which is what you said in the guidelines. As I stated Brandon, I am sick and don't wanna argue over such trivial stuff. I was just hoping to give someone on the forum a deal. I'm sorry I jumped on you, but it goes both ways? All you had to do was send me a message and I could have fixed the problem. I sorry I bashed you. Please put the listing back up and tell me what is wrong and I will fix it?
Actually, I did send you a message in response to your initial, nasty, message. You then posted this publically 4 minutes later before you even read my response. I don't have time to send a message to every person who posts incorrectly. It was warned quite a while ago that I would be deleting any and all listings not conforming to the set guidelines. I do not open or look at who posts these anymore, I simply delete them. I do not play favorites or give anyone special treatment, if it's wrong, it's gone. Period.

The proper format for the title you referenced above would be: FOR SALE: Small Collection - INQUIRE

The original post has been deleted and cannot be recovered.
I really appreciate the large amount of time and effort that you put in to this Forum without any form of compensation whatsoever.I am sure that most of the members feel the same way. If it were not for the administrators the Forum would wither and die. It constantly amazes me that as long as the guidelines have been posted that there are still long time members that still do not get it. Thank you for your time and effort to this Forum, it is a thankless job.

Bill

phonogfp
Victor Monarch Special
Personal Text: "If you look for the bad in people expecting to find it, you surely will." - A. Lincoln

Post by phonogfp »

StL Bill wrote: I really appreciate the large amount of time and effort that you put in to this Forum without any form of compensation whatsoever.I am sure that most of the members feel the same way. If it were not for the administrators the Forum would wither and die. It constantly amazes me that as long as the guidelines have been posted that there are still long time members that still do not get it. Thank you for your time and effort to this Forum, it is a thankless job.

Bill
I'll second that, in each respect. I couldn't write it any better than that. :)

Thanks Brandon!

George P.

gramophone78
Victor VI

Post by gramophone78 »

+3 with me. Thanks Brandon... :D.

Phono-Phan
Victor V

Post by Phono-Phan »

Ditto #4. I really appreciate everything that Brandon does for us all.
His guidelines are not that difficult to abide by.

mcgravy
Victor O

Post by mcgravy »

Ditto #5. Thanks Brandon for all you do.

Phonoboy
Victor II

Post by Phonoboy »

#6. And thanks to everyone that makes this forum seem more like a community.
This machine surrounds hate and forces it to surrender-Pete Seeger.