Ron Sitko

Post links to your phonograph-related site, YouTube channel, or other useful information here
Phono-Phan
Victor V

Ron Sitko

Post by Phono-Phan »

Has anyone been able to get a hold of Ron Sitko recently? I have been trying for several days and the phone just rings and rings with no answering machine pick up.

Bob
Victor II

Re: Ron Sitko

Post by Bob »

He is away for about a week.

Phono-Phan
Victor V

Post by Phono-Phan »

Thanks!!! I will try him later. Any idea what day would work?

Curt A
Victor Monarch Special
Personal Text: Needle Tins are Addictive

Post by Curt A »

Usually any day, but only 7pm - 10pm EST
"The phonograph† is not of any commercial value."
Thomas Alva Edison - Comment to his assistant, Samuel Insull.

"No one needs a Victrola XX, a Perfected Graphophone Type G, or whatever you call those noisy things."
My Wife

EdiBrunsVic
Victor IV

Post by EdiBrunsVic »

I recommend Ron Sitko to anyone needing repair services! Here is my latest story:

On May 1, I went to an Indianapolis antique store and saw a VV-VI for sale. It had an Exhibition Reproducer in very poor shape. The price was a little high, but after explaining the need to repair it, the dealer lowered the price. Everything else was in decent shape. I called Ron that night with questions about the repair process. After some good advice and an estimate, I went back on Tuesday, May 2, and purchased the Victrola for $125. The reproducer was mailed to Ron later that same day. It arrived Thursday, May 4, was repaired on May 5 after a follow-up call to get an update on what was needed to get it repaired. The repaired reproducer arrived today, May 8, exactly one week after I first looked at it. His work was great and service was very prompt!

I will be taking the Victrola to a nearby elementary school for a special lesson.

Don M.