SOLD: TRULY MINT VICTOR III WIT OAK HORN- $2,250.00

Buy, sell, or trade your phonograph-related items here [except music]
Shawn
Victor IV
Personal Text: Its only Fun, when we're all having Fun!

Post by Shawn »

Over the next two weeks, I will be posting some items from my personal collection. These are harder-to-find items, in truly wonderful condition. Keep your eyes posted to here for more!!!

For sale today is a machine I have owned for quite some time. It is the nicest Victor III I have ever seen, which is why I have kept it. Its time to move it on.

The pictures I took this morning do not do this machine justice. It is absolutely stunning. Everything, with the exception of the gaskets in the rebuilt reproducer, is original. The finish is stunning. The pen striping is an near to perfect as you can find. Wonderful original felt. Awesome #20 smooth oak Victor horn. Check out the cool dealer tag on the front as well. Its a strong player and sounds absolutely wonderful. Not sure what else I can say, but if you have questions, I will be glad to answer them, take more pictures.

A reprinted Victor III Instruction manual is included with the machine.

If you are looking for the best, this Victor III may be for you.

The price is $2,250. Shipping is additional. I can deliver to Stanton's in the fall, and possibly the Wayne Show. No PayPal, but checks are fine.

Please contact me with interest or questions, additional pictures at MShawnORourke@gmail.com

Thank you

Shawn
Victor III (2).JPG
Victor III (3).JPG
Victor III (4).JPG
Victor III (5).JPG
Victor III (6).JPG
Victor III (1).JPG
Last edited by Shawn on Thu Aug 24, 2017 4:54 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Subscribe to my music and phonograph videos at https://www.youtube.com/@Shawn_O_Phonograph

Curt A
Victor Monarch Special
Personal Text: Needle Tins are Addictive

Re: FOR SALE: TRULY MINT VICTOR III WIT OAK HORN- $2,500.00

Post by Curt A »

Nice machine... can you loan me $2,500 @ 0 interest... :lol:
"The phonograph† is not of any commercial value."
Thomas Alva Edison - Comment to his assistant, Samuel Insull.

"No one needs a Victrola XX, a Perfected Graphophone Type G, or whatever you call those noisy things."
My Wife

Shawn
Victor IV
Personal Text: Its only Fun, when we're all having Fun!

Post by Shawn »

New Price! Shawn
Subscribe to my music and phonograph videos at https://www.youtube.com/@Shawn_O_Phonograph