FOR SALE: Victor Victrola VV-125 - Rarely Found Model $450

Buy, sell, or trade your phonograph-related items here [except music]
FellowCollector
Victor IV

FOR SALE: Victor Victrola VV-125 - Rarely Found Model $450

Post by FellowCollector »

Those of you who own any of the attractive bow-sided and bow-front Victor Victrola models are aware of how difficult to find this particular model is. The VV-125 Victrola was a high end model introduced in 1923 at $275 with a total production of only about 2500. This model features a powerful 4-spring motor, gold plated parts and a large internal horn. I do have the gold plated Victrola #2 reproducer but did not install it prior to taking the pictures. The good news is that this is completely original and in very good overall condition. The nitpicks are as follows: the bottom left door will need some minor work on the hinge and veneer. The bottom trim piece on both sides was loose but I do have them. The cabinet finish is quite dry. The lid top has some water stains. There are several small dings here and there from some buffoon in the past who was moving it around. This lovely and very scarce Victor Victrola would be well worth the time and effort that someone other than I can devote to restoring it to the glory days of 1923. This model was never sold with casters. It has gliders. Pick up only and it would need to be arranged in NY State. Send a PM with interest.

Thanks,
Doug
Attachments
IMG_1032.JPG
IMG_1029.JPG
IMG_1031.JPG
IMG_1028.JPG
IMG_1030.JPG
IMG_1035.JPG