Question About A Rear Mount Victor E

Discussions on Talking Machines & Accessories
Hailey
Victor III

Re: Question About A Rear Mount Victor E

Post by Hailey »

Jerry B. wrote:
My machine is No. 67928 - which is even later than yours. I think that would tend to rule out the idea of a transitional machine.
Thanks Brandon, That's exactly what I was looking for. Looks like I'll be selling parts in the Trader section!

Jerry Blais
Jerry,
Not quite sure I understand. What made you think all the sudden that you had a “transitional” machine? Plus, didn’t you post about this incorrect back mount and tone arm in the Trader section 3 days ago?

Jerry B.
Victor Monarch Special
Personal Text: Stop for a visit when in Oregon.

Re: Question About A Rear Mount Victor E

Post by Jerry B. »

Jerry,
Not quite sure I understand. What made you think all the sudden that you had a “transitional” machine? Plus, didn’t you post about this incorrect back mount and tone arm in the Trader section 3 days ago?
Reasonable question. I initially advertised for a smaller back bracket and tone arm because I thought my machine had an incorrect Victor II back bracket and tone arm.. Then I talked to a well known collector that said he'd seen a Victor E with the Victor II size back bracket and arm. So I thought I'd ask the question to our membership before I sold or parted it out. I'm convinced that my original thoughts were confirmed. I have a marriage of parts. Thanks, Jerry