Cylinders in safety!

Discussions on Talking Machines & Accessories
Andreas Gramophones
Victor I

Re: Cylinders in safety!

Post by Andreas Gramophones »

Good ideas friends, but I only have in hand this old tin schuco mouse. This will probably attract the kids instead of kicking out, really not a good idea !!

Victor A
Victor I
Personal Text: "Are you suggesting coconuts migrate?" - Graham Chapman

Post by Victor A »

I'd say to show and play a few to the kids, but don't let them handle the cylinders! Maybe we could interest a few more young people in the hobby?
SOUSA, The March King, says:

"Your 'VICTOR' and 'MONARCH' Records are all right."

Andreas Gramophones
Victor I

Victor A wrote:I'd say to show and play a few to the kids, but don't let them handle the cylinders! Maybe we could interest a few more young people in the hobby?
I have done this with my son Theodoros, who is 6 years old, already knows a lot about cylinders, disks and machines.
Attachments
Theodoros.jpg
20638079_1315666625226505_777145750452084381_n.jpg

melvind
Victor IV

Post by melvind »

Great, and very cute, pictures! I love your sign asking if your visitors know the difference between a gramophone, phonograph and victrola! Must be a great way to get conversation started with friends and family.

Andreas Gramophones
Victor I

melvind wrote:Great, and very cute, pictures! I love your sign asking if your visitors know the difference between a gramophone, phonograph and victrola! Must be a great way to get conversation started with friends and family.
Thank you Melvind, is not that you noticed the brochure with the question ... this was a fair that I agreed to do to duplicate my work and sell some antiques. He had another leaflet too, wondering if he knows the most famous dog in the world, with the image on Nipper, it was fun to do.
Attachments
DSC03074.JPG
DSC03212.JPG

Victor A
Victor I
Personal Text: "Are you suggesting coconuts migrate?" - Graham Chapman

Post by Victor A »

Andreas Gramophones wrote:
Victor A wrote:I'd say to show and play a few to the kids, but don't let them handle the cylinders! Maybe we could interest a few more young people in the hobby?
I have done this with my son Theodoros, who is 6 years old, already knows a lot about cylinders, disks and machines.
That's great! Those are some nice pictures, too!
SOUSA, The March King, says:

"Your 'VICTOR' and 'MONARCH' Records are all right."