Cool Edison Cylinder Pic

Discussions on Records, Recording, & Artists
JerryVan
Victor Monarch Special

Re: Cool Edison Cylinder Pic

Post by JerryVan »

oldphonographsteve wrote:
VanEpsFan1914 wrote:I like the driver's straw hat. Mine is newer--a 1920s-30s one, three layers of fresh straw-smelling hat goodness. They are like the ultimate To Go box for the cranium, look absolutely smashing, and are a delightful mix of formal and relaxed.

But if you tilt it too far over, you might look like a reject from The Music Man! :lol:
I had to get a new boater hat. Everybody had such small heads back then! None of the old ones fit me. Either that or I have an abnormally large head. :lol:

Stephen

Maybe if you got a haircut...
Attachments
Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG (11.25 KiB) Viewed 728 times

oldphonographsteve
Victor II
Personal Text: I'm the guy that found the fault in asphalt

Post by oldphonographsteve »

JerryVan wrote:
oldphonographsteve wrote:
VanEpsFan1914 wrote:I like the driver's straw hat. Mine is newer--a 1920s-30s one, three layers of fresh straw-smelling hat goodness. They are like the ultimate To Go box for the cranium, look absolutely smashing, and are a delightful mix of formal and relaxed.

But if you tilt it too far over, you might look like a reject from The Music Man! :lol:
I had to get a new boater hat. Everybody had such small heads back then! None of the old ones fit me. Either that or I have an abnormally large head. :lol:

Stephen

Maybe if you got a haircut...
:lol: :lol: :lol:

NEFaurora
Victor IV
Personal Text: "A Phonograph in every home..."

Post by NEFaurora »

That's a very famous old Edison picture... It's made the "rounds" many times... but Thanks for bringing out again..

Tony K.

Edison Collector/Restorer

vansteem78
Victor II

Post by vansteem78 »

I hang out on facebook to much as I found myself looking for the like button. There is everything to like about this photo. Just great.