Edison New York Military Band - American Fantasie

Post links to auctions and classifieds here
audiophile102
Victor IV
Personal Text: Say to yourself I am so happy hurray!

Edison New York Military Band - American Fantasie

Post by audiophile102 »

I posted an Edison record on ebay. Unlike others I have posted, this one has issues that I consider minor, but I will have to leave it up to the market to decide if this record is treasure or trash. The marches are performed by the New York Military Band and it was apparent to me that the record wasn't played much. Please check out my ebay posting and watch the videos which don't represent the music reproduction very well, however it it does give you an idea of the condition of the record. https://www.ebay.com/itm/273014460806?s ... 1558.l2649
"You can't take the phonographs nor the money with you, but the contentment the phonographs bring may well make your life better, and happier lives make the world a better place."

Valecnik
Victor VI
Personal Text: Edison Records - Close your eyes and see if the artist does not actually seem to be before you.

Re: Edison New York Military Band - American Fantasie

Post by Valecnik »

Looks like a nice dealer tag on your 250. What does it say?

audiophile102
Victor IV
Personal Text: Say to yourself I am so happy hurray!

Re: Edison New York Military Band - American Fantasie

Post by audiophile102 »

Valecnik wrote:Looks like a nice dealer tag on your 250. What does it say?
It's torn in one corner, but I think it's great. Click on the photo for a clear view.
A250 9.jpg
"You can't take the phonographs nor the money with you, but the contentment the phonographs bring may well make your life better, and happier lives make the world a better place."