Wanted: Record By the watermelon vine

Buy, sell, or trade your phonograph-related items here [except music]
Stephen_Heatherly
Victor I

Wanted: Record By the watermelon vine

Post by Stephen_Heatherly »

I would like to find a copy of the record By the watermelon vine in good condition. I would prefer to find a copy of the song on an Edison gold moulded cylinder but would also be happy with a standard or victor disc record.

Thanks,
Stephen

Joseph Clack
Victor Jr
Personal Text: records galore

Re: Wanted: Record By the watermelon vine

Post by Joseph Clack »

I have a clean Zonophone of the song by Arthur Collins. Interested?

Herman
Victor II

Post by Herman »

Stephen_Heatherly wrote:I would like to find a copy of the record By the watermelon vine in good condition. I would prefer to find a copy of the song on an Edison gold moulded cylinder but would also be happy with a standard or victor disc record.

Thanks,
Stephen
I have a Edison Bell cylinder Watermelon Vine ( Brown cylinder Lambert style ) Very rare and not sure willing to part with it unless I get an offer I cannot refuse :)

Herman
Victor II

Post by Herman »

Herman wrote:
Stephen_Heatherly wrote:I would like to find a copy of the record By the watermelon vine in good condition. I would prefer to find a copy of the song on an Edison gold moulded cylinder but would also be happy with a standard or victor disc record.

Thanks,
Stephen
I have a Edison Bell cylinder Watermelon Vine ( Brown cylinder Lambert style ) Very rare and not sure willing to part with it unless I get an offer I cannot refuse :)
I do not have a clue as to where to start on value. I have not seen another copy anywhere and it is my understanding that the brown Edison Bell cylinders are more rare than Pink Lamberts. Cylinder is in super mint condition. I had it listed on Ebay in the past with a BIN of $500.00 but there were no takers thus it was returned to my collection.
Attachments
wm8.jpg
wm4.jpg
wm2.jpg
wm1.jpg

phonogal
Victor IV
Personal Text: Life's Short. Be Happy!

Post by phonogal »

There is a 2 min Edison for 25.00 BIN on Ebay if you are still looking.