Posting pictures

Post any website technical issues, suggestions, or requests here
callron
Victor O

Posting pictures

Post by callron »

I have read and re-read the instructions for including a picture with a post, and I still don't understand how to do it.
Help, please.
RF

rgordon939
Victor V

Re: Posting pictures

Post by rgordon939 »

Please explain where your running into a problem and maybe we can give you some guidance.

Rich Gordon

Curt A
Victor Monarch Special
Personal Text: Needle Tins are Addictive

Post by Curt A »

callron wrote:I have read and re-read the instructions for including a picture with a post, and I still don't understand how to do it.
Help, please.
RF
When you post a reply on a thread, scroll down below the comment window to "UPLOAD ATTACHMENT" - When you click on it a window appears that asks you to "CHOOSE A FILE" - When you click that, a window appears showing available image files on your computer (you will have to direct it to the location that you save images on your computer - images MUST be saved to your computer before you can post them. (A LINK to an online picture or file will NOT work.) YOU HAVE TO direct the choose a file dialog to the image on your computer that you want to post... You then need to click (left click) on the name of the image file and it will show in the "CHOOSE A FILE" window as the file name and location on your computer. Once you have chosen the picture you want to post, click on "ADD THE FILE" and it will attach to your comment window. If you want to be sure you have the right file attached to your comment, click on "PREVIEW" below your comment before you click on "SUBMIT"...

Hope this helps...
Attachments
Screen Shot 2018-04-10 at 5.53.24 PM.png
Screen Shot 2018-04-10 at 5.54.17 PM.png
Screen Shot 2018-04-10 at 5.55.30 PM.png
"The phonograph† is not of any commercial value."
Thomas Alva Edison - Comment to his assistant, Samuel Insull.

"No one needs a Victrola XX, a Perfected Graphophone Type G, or whatever you call those noisy things."
My Wife

callron
Victor O

Post by callron »

Thank you for the help ..... I think I've got it.

78recordpicker
Victor I

Post by 78recordpicker »

Related question - every-time I upload a picture, even thought it is in the right orientation,it ends up sideways - for example, see my estate sale find thread under Machines today. How can I rotate the pic once its uploaded? Thanks.