SALE PENDING: Big lot of Italian popular 78s - $25.00

Buy, sell, or trade your phonograph-related items here [except music]
drh
Victor IV
Personal Text: A Pathé record...with care will live to speak to your grandchildren when they are as old as you are

SALE PENDING: Big lot of Italian popular 78s - $25.00

Post by drh »

I have a stack of Italian popular 78s for sale, somewhere in the neighborhood of 45 of 'em. These are not US "ethnic" pressings; they're actual Italian records that appear to be from the years around World War II on labels like Fonit, Cetra, Italian Columbia, VDP, etc.

Condition: few appear to have serious wear, although all obviously have been played. Nearly all come in original Italian language sleeves (although not necessarily sleeves matching the record label).

Same terms as in another ad I put up earlier today: I'm asking $25 plus actual postage for the lot, which weigh in at a little shy of 30 pounds. I'm not willing to split these up, as they are early fruits of a project to clear storage space, and the goal is to get them out of here! I live in Silver Spring, Maryland; if someone local would like to pick them up in person, I'll be happy to make arrangements. Thanks to some wifely pressure, I can't store them for any length of time.
Last edited by drh on Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Il Masini
Victor Jr

Re: FOR SALE: Big lot of Italian popular 78s - $25.00

Post by Il Masini »

PM sent!
drh wrote:I have a stack of Italian popular 78s for sale, somewhere in the neighborhood of 45 of 'em. These are not US "ethnic" pressings; they're actual Italian records that appear to be from the years around World War II on labels like Fonit, Cetra, Italian Columbia, VDP, etc.

Condition: few appear to have serious wear, although all obviously have been played. Nearly all come in original Italian language sleeves (although not necessarily sleeves matching the record label).

Same terms as in another ad I put up earlier today: I'm asking $25 plus actual postage for the lot, which weigh in at a little shy of 30 pounds. I'm not willing to split these up, as they are early fruits of a project to clear storage space, and the goal is to get them out of here! I live in Silver Spring, Maryland; if someone local would like to pick them up in person, I'll be happy to make arrangements. Thanks to some wifely pressure, I can't store them for any length of time.