Phonographs Up for Auction at NO RESERVE July 21

Post links to auctions and classifieds here
DonleyAuctions
Victor O

Phonographs Up for Auction at NO RESERVE July 21

Post by DonleyAuctions »

Donley Auctions is proud to announce that we are auctioning the phonograph and projector collection of JOHNNY JOHNSON along with the Ron and Patti Seavers Collection on Saturday, July 21st at 10:00am CST

Check out these FABULOUS items up for auction at NO RESERVE!
Go to DonleyAuctions.com to view entire catalog. Click on the RED button to view and bid online.

Lot #66: Coin Op Cylinder Phonograph Michigan Phonograph Co

Lot #67:Regina Hexaphone Model 104 Coin Op Phonograph.

Lot #100:Victor VI Horn Phonograph Record Player.

Lot #104: Duplex Phonograph Company Kalamazoo Michigan

Lot #155: Edison Idelia E Cylinder Phonograph w/ Wood Horn.
Attachments
Edison Idelia E Cylinder Phonograph w/ Wood Horn
Edison Idelia E Cylinder Phonograph w/ Wood Horn
Duplex Phonograph Company Kalamazoo Michigan
Duplex Phonograph Company Kalamazoo Michigan
Victor VI Horn Phonograph Record Player
Victor VI Horn Phonograph Record Player
Regina Hexaphone Model 104 Coin Op Phonograph
Regina Hexaphone Model 104 Coin Op Phonograph
Coin Op Cylinder Phonograph Michigan Phonograph Co
Coin Op Cylinder Phonograph Michigan Phonograph Co

WDC
Victor IV

Re: Phonographs Up for Auction at NO RESERVE July 21

Post by WDC »

Not interested anymore since they ignored my last registration on eBay live auctions where they heavily presented their last auctions. Communication was apparently non-existent.

DonleyAuctions
Victor O

Post by DonleyAuctions »

Very sorry to hear this. We have reviewed the bidding criteria and noticed that EBAY bidders' history is not transferred to the registration platform. Therefore, EBAY bidders do not meet the bidding criteria. We have brought this to the attention of the customer reps who will not fix the problem. Also, I cannot find any registration under your name, any bidding history or any emails/messages. We respond to all inquiries immediately. If there was an issue, we would have attempted to contact you to for a resolution. There is no reason we would not communicate with online bidders if a message was received.

WDC
Victor IV

Post by WDC »

That is indeed interesting. My eBay name is phonatic and as far as I recall it was two auctions ago when it happened. We had a wide discussion about these problems on the forum some time ago but apparently nobody was aware of this. So, eBay then is only good for observation. I was probably too judgmental in the first place. Many thanks for your reply.

DonleyAuctions
Victor O

Post by DonleyAuctions »

EBay, EBay, EBay....oh, don't get me started! They really do not support LIVE auctions versus their regular bidding platform. We have nothing but problems with getting customers registered, accepting their bids, refunds, shipping issues, categorization, etc...the list goes on. Unfortunately, most of our bidders are on EBAY so I feel we are forced to use them to get the most exposure for our clients. It is a never ending battle that we continue to fight. We call, complain, write letters, post feedback, talk to supervisors, etc. All we get is, "It's a big company...nothing we can do." Unbelievable. ANYWAY, I'm done venting for now. Thank you for understanding and if you register to bid on Proxibid for tomorrow's auction, I guarantee you will not have any issues.

I certainly hope you give us another chance.

Have a great weekend!
Susan Hagerty
Vice President
Donley Auctions

mariof
Victor I

Post by mariof »

My registration to bid was also declined!

gramophone-georg
Victor VI
Personal Text: Northwest Of Normal

Post by gramophone-georg »

DonleyAuctions wrote:EBay, EBay, EBay....oh, don't get me started! They really do not support LIVE auctions versus their regular bidding platform. We have nothing but problems with getting customers registered, accepting their bids, refunds, shipping issues, categorization, etc...the list goes on. Unfortunately, most of our bidders are on EBAY so I feel we are forced to use them to get the most exposure for our clients. It is a never ending battle that we continue to fight. We call, complain, write letters, post feedback, talk to supervisors, etc. All we get is, "It's a big company...nothing we can do." Unbelievable. ANYWAY, I'm done venting for now. Thank you for understanding and if you register to bid on Proxibid for tomorrow's auction, I guarantee you will not have any issues.

I certainly hope you give us another chance.

Have a great weekend!
Susan Hagerty
Vice President
Donley Auctions
Can you just imagine how many buyers and bidders eBay is losing for you- forever? Yikes.
"He who dies with the most shellac wins"- some nutty record geek