SOLD: 2 Door Credenza w/ Brass Reproducer $600

Buy, sell, or trade your phonograph-related items here [except music]
cweastlick
Victor II

SOLD: 2 Door Credenza w/ Brass Reproducer $600

Post by cweastlick »

I wanted to give you all a shot at this before I put it on eBay. It is an early Credenza 2 door with the brass orthophonic reproducer. When it is played, it is loud. A bit of the history of this machine first. It was originally a spring wound machine, as shown by the absence of the X on the plate. I believe the first owner then removed the spring motor and added an electric motor, hence the small ½" diameter hole in the motor board where the on/off switch was. When I purchased it I removed the electric motor and replaced it with another four spring Credenza motor back to the way it was originally. The felt is original. The grille cloth is original but very fragile. There is a stain, that appears to be a water stain, that is hardly noticeable but shows up with a flash picture. I tried to find a way to clean it but that would have only ruined the cloth. The record albums are not include, unless you want them. They are just random albums I put in there. They are not Credenza albums. As you know these things weigh a ton. I will work with you on shipping or meeting you somewhere. I would be willing to drive to the Stanton Auction in Nov. I live just north of Cincinnati. If you want more pics or info please ask. Sorry about the pictures. I don't why this happens in this forum.
Last edited by cweastlick on Wed Nov 07, 2018 7:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

cweastlick
Victor II

Re: SOLD: 2 Door Credenza w/ Brass Reproducer $600

Post by cweastlick »

Bump!