FOR SALE: Pre-Sale Reproduction Diamond Discs - $40

Buy, sell, or trade your phonograph-related items here [except music]
donniej
Victor III

FOR SALE: Pre-Sale Reproduction Diamond Discs - $40

Post by donniej »

The following discs are some of those in queue. Two commitments will get the disc made, only two will be accepted at this time, others wanting a copy will be able to purchase them after the Wayne show April 14th. The first two willing to prepay will receive their disc in about a month. Shipping on any size order is $5 via USPS media mail.

52464 Round Evening Billy Murray & Walter Scanlan
52273 Lila Piccadilly Players
51745 Chick Chick Chick Chicken (Lay a Little Egg For Me) Earl Oliver's Jazz Babies
51572 You Ought To Know Sissle & Blake
51360 In Nineteen-Ninety-Nine Al Bernard
52650 Blue Yodel No. 4 Frankie Marvin
52517 Me and the Man in the Moon Vaughn De Leath
52196 I Haven't Got a Thing to Wear The Radio Chef and his Boy Friend Sam
52424 Where Were You-Where Was I? Rolfe
51598 Red Hot Henry Brown Georgia Melodians
52649 I'm The Medicine Man for the Blues Campus Cut-Ups
52649 Campus Crush Campus Cut-Ups
52417 Five Pennies Phil Napoleon
51551 Flappper Wife Golden Gate Orc

marco
Victor II

Re: Pre-Sale Reproduction Diamond Discs - $40

Post by marco »

donniej wrote:The following discs are some of those in queue. Two commitments will get the disc made, only two will be accepted at this time, others wanting a copy will be able to purchase them after the Wayne show April 14th. The first two willing to prepay will receive their disc in about a month. Shipping on any size order is $5 via USPS media mail.

52464 Round Evening Billy Murray & Walter Scanlan
52273 Lila Piccadilly Players
51745 Chick Chick Chick Chicken (Lay a Little Egg For Me) Earl Oliver's Jazz Babies
51572 You Ought To Know Sissle & Blake
51360 In Nineteen-Ninety-Nine Al Bernard
52650 Blue Yodel No. 4 Frankie Marvin
52517 Me and the Man in the Moon Vaughn De Leath
52196 I Haven't Got a Thing to Wear The Radio Chef and his Boy Friend Sam
52424 Where Were You-Where Was I? Rolfe
51598 Red Hot Henry Brown Georgia Melodians
52649 I'm The Medicine Man for the Blues Campus Cut-Ups
52649 Campus Crush Campus Cut-Ups
52417 Five Pennies Phil Napoleon
51551 Flappper Wife Golden Gate Orc
I will commit to copies of both sides of 52649. Any chance you would mold this as a double sided disc since both sides are so jazzy? If not single side is fine. Can only play one side at a time amyway. Let me know if I should pay you or if you still need a second commitment on them first. Email OK Thanks! Mark

billybob62
Victor III

Re: Pre-Sale Reproduction Diamond Discs - $40

Post by billybob62 »

Hi Don,
Put me down for Red Hot Henry Brown after the Wayne Show.
Thanks.
John

donniej
Victor III

Re: FOR SALE: Pre-Sale Reproduction Diamond Discs - $40

Post by donniej »

Mark,
The double sided molds are not twice as difficult, they're 10X more difficult than single sided, so only single sided molds will be made going forward. Of the four double-sided molds I have remaining, I don't think I'll ever break even on materials on them.

Lucius1958
Victor VI

Post by Lucius1958 »

Put me down for "Red Hot Henry Brown" as well. Will prepay.

Bill

marco
Victor II

Post by marco »

donniej wrote:Mark,
The double sided molds are not twice as difficult, they're 10X more difficult than single sided, so only single sided molds will be made going forward. Of the four double-sided molds I have remaining, I don't think I'll ever break even on materials on them.
Sorry--my ignorance is showing. Out of all the steps and processes you go through--making 2 sided molds was something we never talked about. I'll hit myself in the snout with a newspaper--HA! Out of your remaining double sided molds--which is the latest Edison sample record you have-12? 13? Gave my original 9 away; but would like to get a later copy just for filler. Thanks!

phonojim
Victor IV

Post by phonojim »

I'll take a copy of 5 Pennies By Phil Napoleon.

Jim

donniej
Victor III

Post by donniej »

marco wrote: Out of your remaining double sided molds--which is the latest Edison sample record you have-12? 13? Gave my original 9 away; but would like to get a later copy just for filler. Thanks!
10, 12 and 13 are available. All play with a standard reproducer, though with some lateral sway. 13 used an improved mold design and has less sway than 10 or 12.

marco
Victor II

Post by marco »

donniej wrote:
marco wrote: Out of your remaining double sided molds--which is the latest Edison sample record you have-12? 13? Gave my original 9 away; but would like to get a later copy just for filler. Thanks!
10, 12 and 13 are available. All play with a standard reproducer, though with some lateral sway. 13 used an improved mold design and has less sway than 10 or 12.
Thanks again. Don.

Please make me a copy of Sample Disc number 13 in black.

Please also check the Edison Diamond Disc Facebook page. You now have two (2) commitments for both sides of 52649. I would also like my copies of those in black. Feel free to e-mail me a grand total and I will pre-pay everything. Mark

marco
Victor II

Post by marco »

donniej wrote:
Hello Don! I never got a response telling me to send payment for Sample 13 in black and for 52649-L and 52649-R pre-production costs for them also in black plus shipping. Just sent you PayPal gift payment and won't bother you for more copies until I receive these three. Thank you for your efforts and kind attention. Mark