Last Call for Nauck's Vintage Record Auction #65

Discussions on Records, Recording, & Artists
nauck
Victor Jr

Last Call for Nauck's Vintage Record Auction #65

Post by nauck »

It's here! The close of Nauck's Vintage Record Auction #65 is tomorrow night, friends! Submit your bids for some amazing records before midnight, April 6! We'll still be accepting some late bids until the 11th, but earlier the better! NOTE: about 4,000 records in this catalog haven't been bid on yet, so there's a LOT of bargains to be had; records at minimum bid values from $3 to $1000! DON'T WAIT to bid on all that you want; unsold lots will be GONE almost immediately after the bidding closes. Also, our fabulous 10-hour Bidder Request Show (BRS) will be airing again tomorrow starting at 8 AM Central time (radiodismuke.com), featuring hundreds of records of interest from the current auction. Good luck and good evening! See 78rpm.com for more information.
Attachments
5798.jpg
5798.jpg (44.85 KiB) Viewed 1115 times

audiophile102
Victor IV
Personal Text: Say to yourself I am so happy hurray!

Re: Last Call for Nauck's Vintage Record Auction #65

Post by audiophile102 »

What's the shipping cost should I win a bid?
"You can't take the phonographs nor the money with you, but the contentment the phonographs bring may well make your life better, and happier lives make the world a better place."

Wolfe
Victor V

Post by Wolfe »

audiophile102 wrote:What's the shipping cost should I win a bid?
As it says under "Protocol" on the Naucks site, USPS Media Mail is the shipping method for domestic orders.

The bulk of your package will determine the cost.

AZ*
Victor IV

Post by AZ* »

audiophile102 wrote:What's the shipping cost should I win a bid?
Not cheap, but reasonable given the care and materials used. Nauck has been doing this for years, and knows how to package records to avoid damage in transit. In addition to the actual cost of shipping, he has to recover the cost of boxes and packing materials.
Best regards ... AZ*