Wayne Show

Discussions on Talking Machines & Accessories
Dave D
Victor IV

Wayne Show

Post by Dave D »

As usual, the show was a lot of fun. The best part is seeing all the nice people in this hobby and chatting with others who share our passion. And, of course, a visit to Charley's to see all his rare items is also such a treat!
Dave D

fran604g
Victor VI
Personal Text: I'm Feeling Cranky

Re: Wayne Show

Post by fran604g »

Thank you Dave, for delivering my "new" Amberola V! It's perfect, and I'm grateful to you.

I'm sorry I can't make the trips to both Wayne and Union, to meet in person.

Cheers,
Fran
Francis; "i" for him, "e" for her
"Even a blind squirrel finds a nut once in a while" - the unappreciative supervisor.

Dave D
Victor IV

Post by Dave D »

You are welcome and I am glad that you are happy with the machine. It crossed the border several times before ending up at your home.
Dave D

travisgreyfox
Victor IV

Post by travisgreyfox »

I'm hoping to make the next one! I had money saved and everything to attend, but my 18 month old just had to go in for surgery Friday and did not want to risk leaving home so soon after. Do we have the dates for the October show yet?

alang
VTLA
Personal Text: TMF Moderator

Post by alang »

travisgreyfox wrote:I'm hoping to make the next one! I had money saved and everything to attend, but my 18 month old just had to go in for surgery Friday and did not want to risk leaving home so soon after. Do we have the dates for the October show yet?
October 13th, 2019. I hope your child is OK. Much more important than phonographs and records.

Andreas

travisgreyfox
Victor IV

Post by travisgreyfox »

alang wrote:
travisgreyfox wrote:I'm hoping to make the next one! I had money saved and everything to attend, but my 18 month old just had to go in for surgery Friday and did not want to risk leaving home so soon after. Do we have the dates for the October show yet?
October 13th, 2019. I hope your child is OK. Much more important than phonographs and records.

Andreas

Thank you Andreas, she is doing good now. Cranky, but thats expected.

Looks like I have to work for the October show :cry: I will have to look to take my vacation days for the show next spring I guess.